SMP questions

I am hesitating getting smp. I have couple of questions.

How obvious it is? Do the smp spots shine and make it look unnatural?

will the smp blend in with my other hair? I only want to get smp on my bald spots in front (picture below).

Should I get less aggressive form of hairline if I want to consider a HT in the future if I don't like the smp look?

image.png.3c162f045fd3115297535a4c164f4ea3.png

This is how I looked after I buzzed my hair, but I hate the middle part of hair on my head. I don't really care about it in real life, but it looks bad on pictures.
image.thumb.png.dc7be8b87d6c710cca69efed7467381b.png

Edited by SoSoz

• Valued Contributor

@SoSoz Smp will look good if you will keep buzz cut...yeh it may shine in direct sunlight...and yeh keep the hairline very conservative as you have high level of baldness and whenever you plan your ht you have to keep your hairline high so right nw with smp keep it high so that it can be easily concealed during HT

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

4 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@SoSoz Smp will look good if you will keep buzz cut...yeh it may shine in direct sunlight...and yeh keep the hairline very conservative as you have high level of baldness and whenever you plan your ht you have to keep your hairline high so right nw with smp keep it high so that it can be easily concealed during HT

did you get smp?

I've had SMP. If you're going to go outside your existing hairline, you need to keep it buzzed short. My preference has been a no guard clipper shave. I also find it looks better while indoors as opposed to outdoors. Getting a HT in October over the top of it.