Need help in deciding which doctor to choose in Turkey

Hello everyone. I live in the United States and wanted to go to Turkey for my hair transplant procedure since it’s crazy expensive here. I read about Dr Zarev in Bulgaria, but wanted to get some recommendations on doctors In Turkey. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 

I know this is not what you asked but I would stay away from Turkey. You have one donor and limited grafts. I would look into Belgium ( Bisagna, Mwamba and Feriduni) or Spain ( De Freitas, Couto...) 

what level of loss are you dealing with? are you on medication to prevent future loss? As the other guys have rightly stated, don’t narrow your search down to Turkey only, there are some world class doctors elsewhere at good prices  

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Stam21 What is your norwood scale and what is ur age? Are you on medication ? why only turkey ? You should look for doctors in turkey as well as other parts of world...don't narrow down your options by choosing one particular destination...kindly post some pics of your scalp so people can see your current situation and can advise you accordingly .. 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Stam21 What is your norwood scale and what is ur age? Are you on medication ? why only turkey ? You should look for doctors in turkey as well as other parts of world...don't narrow down your options by choosing one particular destination...kindly post some pics of your scalp so people can see your current situation and can advise you accordingly .. 

Hi @A_4_Archan

Not sure what’s my Norwood scale, I’m fairly new in this forum. I have included a few photos for you to see. 

I mentioned Turkey as they are known as the hair capital of the world, but I’m open to other destinations as well. Which ones do you recommend?

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

15 hours ago, Stam21 said:

Hello everyone. I live in the United States and wanted to go to Turkey for my hair transplant procedure since it’s crazy expensive here. I read about Dr Zarev in Bulgaria, but wanted to get some recommendations on doctors In Turkey. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 

US is indeed very overpiced. In turkey you could find great doctors at decent prices starting from 1 euro/graft. The doctors you could consider in Turkey are Yaman, Turan, Gur, Demirsoy, Bicer, Keser, HLC, Pekiner..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Big Rome said:

what level of loss are you dealing with? are you on medication to prevent future loss? As the other guys have rightly stated, don’t narrow your search down to Turkey only, there are some world class doctors elsewhere at good prices  

Hi @Big Rome. I’m not on medication yet. I posted a few photos above. Which doctors do you recommend? 

thank you 

@Stam21 Judging from your hair, you will likely hit norwood 6 at some point, meaning without medication you will lose everything on top.

Even with medication this still may happen, but the process will slow down significantly. With medication maybe your hairloss stops completely where you are.

Currently, you would need probably 3000 grafts for your front going into the midscalp.

9 hours ago, Gramatik said:

US is indeed very overpiced. In turkey you could find great doctors at decent prices starting from 1 euro/graft. The doctors you could consider in Turkey are Yaman, Turan, Gur, Demirsoy, Bicer, Keser, HLC, Pekiner..

What? There are no good doctors at 1 euros. Only hairmills operate that low. 

21 hours ago, Turkhair said:

What? There are no good doctors at 1 euros. Only hairmills operate that low. 

there are budget options like Turan, Gur, Demirsoy, Yaman who are great surgeons and they are definitely safe options at a decent price of 1+ euro/graft.

On 7/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, Stam21 said:

Hi @A_4_Archan

Not sure what’s my Norwood scale, I’m fairly new in this forum. I have included a few photos for you to see. 

I mentioned Turkey as they are known as the hair capital of the world, but I’m open to other destinations as well. Which ones do you recommend?

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6250.jpeg

Ideally you need two hair transplant procedures. First you can get for your frontal zones ,consisting of 2500-3000 grafts. Second procedure you can delay for one year to a few years depending upon hair loss in the crown area. If you will try to cover in one session the front and crown area. you might need a third procedure in future, you will not have a reserve. Therefore plan your procedure keeping in mind future hair loss of your existing hair. There are some really good doctors in Turkey and an average cost is 2000$ to 3000 $

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

• Valued Contributor

@Stam21 I would giving you a rather boring advise but can be more important for you...focus on stabilising your hairloss progression first and than think of a HT...you can consult a good doctor and get on to medication for 8-10 months at least and see how you respond to it and than can reassess your situation and plan accordingly...if your hairloss is not stabilised than you will keep loosing you native hairs even after surgery and will be in the same situation again soon...first step is always stabilising the hairloss progression and than go for HT..i hope this helps you ..Best of luck ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023