Dr Yaman - Previous Sapphire Blade now using Titanium ?

Looking for some advice. 

I have been looking at clinics for a number of months and narrowed down to Dr Yaman, Pekiner and Trichogenics. 

I was edging at Dr Yaman and asking some final questions but one of their responses totally threw me off, maybe I am not understanding something (maybe I am looking into nothing and its not an issue), can somebody please help . 

There information sent via WhatsApp says "Incision step is the first step of the operation and it's performed with Sapphire blade by Dr. Yaman". 

I have read before that sometimes Sapphire may only be used for the hairline so I asked if the Sapphire was just used for hairline or all incisions. 

Response: "We don't use Sapphire blade we use Titanium"

I questioned this as it contradicted the previous text and also their website ? 

Further Response: "This is the old method but our Titanium blade is New one"

Then they said they can use Sapphire if I prefer but they have been using titanium for more than 6 years and Titanium is stronger and sharper. 

I have read lots of reviews on Dr Yaman clinic so was surprised at the confusion, again maybe just me. It Titanium the preferred choice ? All I have ever heard is Sapphire blades give best result ?

I'll be honest with you: if this is a concern of yours, you are not ready for a hair transplant. Obviously you need to do much more research.

This is a marketing scam. No elite clinics use sapphire blades, you only find that in Turkish hair mills. Elite clinics cut their own blades from stainless steel to make recipient size match your graft size. As an example, check out a video of Dr. Wong making custom incision blades on their Instagram account (search for "Hasson and Wong" on Instagram).

• Well Done 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• Valued Contributor

Don't get confused in all this marketing tricks...do you research properly and understand the basic things abt HT..from all the options you considering imo dr pekiner would be the best pick...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023