Is HLC a good clinic?

Yes

From what I have heard, they have 3 or 4 doctors that they decide based on patient requirements e.g if body hairs are to be used etc or maybe their own criteria. I don’t know. 

They continue to produce spectacular results especially their hairlines. Dr Pekiner used to work there for years and uses the same techniques. So that’s a great testament to their ability.  

• Valued Contributor

@HairEnthusiast101 Yeh they are good ...most of their results are very good...you may find a few where there were issues but thats a part and parcel of a surgery and no one can give 100% surety and if he/she is giving thn thts a lie...few people are saying about one or 2 particular cases where there was donor management issues though i didn't look at those cases personally so you may search for that and look at them and see wht was the issue and talk to those patients if they are available...bt overall work of the clinic is good and you already know the downside of the clinic so i don't need to point out that to you again...best of luck...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023