Hair Transplant Journey with EUGENIX

Hello guys, 

I am  Mohammed from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

I am 27 years old

and I will start a hair transplant journey with EUGENIX Clinic on 18th June (next week), with DR Das

I chose this clinic after a long search on websites, I choose This clinic  Because they have Great and Fantastic results in hair transplant.

The hair transplant plan for me  is 4700 grafts as a total, 4000 from the scalp and 700 from the Beard.

I will keep you updated with my progress as a monthly basis, and  Do not forget me in your prayers."

hair transplant.jpeg

• Like 2

You're going to be amazed and thankful for the process and the care that the whole team takes of you. Dr. Das is great and you are in great hands with your situation. Make sure you're prepared for the travel, and then trust the team. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

@Mohammed Ald

Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you have taken your time to do the research and thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you on 18th June, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences