Current evolution in Hair Transplants techniques?

Was wondering how are things regarding better/more efficent methods (involving not only transplants)?

I mean what are the chances of in like 5 years better alternatives than current FUE beeing available?

cheers

Was wondering how are things regarding better/more efficent methods (involving not only transplants)?

I mean what are the chances of in like 5 years better alternatives than current FUE beeing available?

cheers

As far as actual hair transplantation goes, I don't think we will see anything superior to FUE. This technique has opened up many new avenues. It is now possible to have a HT with virtually undetectable scarring and also increased the donar source with body hair. The only improvement will be hair multiplication but I wouldn't like to put a time frame on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think there is still scope for improvement in fue as well as using bodyhair.

I contacted Dr.Arvind, Delhi and came to know how fast advances are occuring. You could try checking out hair site for latest and this forum for basic broad info. I do that.

Going to Dr.AP for Body hair transplant and fue

5 years from now, FUE or FIT will be more common with more physician performing this technique with better set ups, therefore allow for more grafts per session and lower prices. 10 yrs from now, look at Hair manipulation to be a usable technique, and 15 yrs maybe cloning. Also look for genetic medication that blocks the MPB gene to be developed in 10-15 yrs.

nile - what is his site? Ain't that the doctor located in India, I dunno but India and health/medic related stuff are kinda red flag :/

Smoothy - Been reading about both hair cloning and hair manipulation and personaly it looks like Hair cloning has more chances of potentially result in good news for us icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the replies fellas

I think Dr.Arvind is a helpful and caring doctor. I have an Indian friend and as I gather from talking to him, Delhi is about as any other big city around the world. No red flag here icon_wink.gif

I heard of a man flying from states to Delhi to have a heart surgery performed. Seems he didnt hav insurance and his operation was done in $10,000/- whereas here it was costing him $1,00,000/- (yes that many extra zeros).

I dont think posting web site address is allowed.

Just google Dr.AP . You should find his site and related info.

BTW, Gil here seems to have the inside info on the good doctor.

Going to Dr.AP for Body hair transplant and fue