Deciding on the right surgeon NW2/3

Hi all,

love the community and was hoping to not post and rely on posts already here but thought this might be easier.

Currently deciding between Feriduni , Bisanga and Freitas. 
(been on finasteride for over 2 years as well as regain)

got a quote from the first two but Freitas rejected me stating “have very fine and blond hair 

Questions:

- is this normal for Freitas ?

- any other surgeons you recommend? 
- who of the above do you think is best for my case - I assume all three equal but thought worth asking!

Thanks in advance!

A56D809F-ED9D-4708-AE26-ED51F52D9D3E.jpeg

CF1CA7F0-5DEA-4E1A-9630-ADBFA4765808.jpeg

3BF6A58D-DC56-4941-B091-99A850C6DD7B.jpeg

Edited by Luckypants
Adding info

1 hour ago, Luckypants said:

Hi all,

love the community and was hoping to not post and rely on posts already here but thought this might be easier.

Currently deciding between Feriduni , Bisanga and Freitas. 
(been on finasteride for over 2 years as well as regain)

got a quote from the first two but Freitas rejected me stating “have very fine and blond hair 

Questions:

- is this normal for Freitas ?

- any other surgeons you recommend? 
- who of the above do you think is best for my case - I assume all three equal but thought worth asking!

Thanks in advance!

A56D809F-ED9D-4708-AE26-ED51F52D9D3E.jpeg

CF1CA7F0-5DEA-4E1A-9630-ADBFA4765808.jpeg

3BF6A58D-DC56-4941-B091-99A850C6DD7B.jpeg

can tell you’ve done your research, 3 very well respected doctors 👏🏻👏🏻

strange response from freitas however, Bisanga is a legend for the blonde guys 

• Thanks 1

what is qoute from first 2 surgeons ?

actually there is a slight preference from surgeons (and there is nothing wrong in it)  for the hair type they usually work on. You have straight, fine and light coloured hair.

if you had darker, wavy and thicker hair then surely you would get accepted as that is how spanish hair is. Which can give amazing results from HT.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, duckling said:

what is qoute from first 2 surgeons ?

actually there is a slight preference from surgeons (and there is nothing wrong in it)  for the hair type they usually work on. You have straight, fine and light coloured hair.

if you had darker, wavy and thicker hair then surely you would get accepted as that is how spanish hair is. Which can give amazing results from HT.

I thought the same. Some surgeons really have a "type" they prefer to work it I guess so its not a "bad" thing he refused you on that matter, preferable instead of going there and getting botched. 

I think with the "big three" OP has it can hardly go wrong. Though there are names such as Bruno Ferreira/Pinto that could give him a look as I have seen a couple of cases on the first one from blond patients, some of them actually post here.

As someone who will go for De Freitas this month its preferable to chose a surgeon used to treat your hair type and I think there may be better options for you on that regard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatPretender said:

I thought the same. Some surgeons really have a "type" they prefer to work it I guess so its not a "bad" thing he refused you on that matter, preferable instead of going there and getting botched. 

I think with the "big three" OP has it can hardly go wrong. Though there are names such as Bruno Ferreira/Pinto that could give him a look as I have seen a couple of cases on the first one from blond patients, some of them actually post here.

As someone who will go for De Freitas this month its preferable to chose a surgeon used to treat your hair type and I think there may be better options for you on that regard.

That's great advice, and I guess you raise a good point - I do some more digging and find out who has the most blonde dudes haha

Thanks for the help!

Good luck with your surgery hope all goes well!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luckypants said:

any other surgeons you recommend? 

you can consider pekiner too . he also does hairline work a lot. he is just like de freitas. probably a perfect like for like replacement. 

both brunos are great too. and are in same budget. bruno ferreira  does hairline better than pinto in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Luckypants said:

who of the above do you think is best for my case - I assume all three equal but thought worth asking!

since freitas is out so among other two , tough to pick one . Maybe for hairline i lean towards feriduni. but that is my personal hairline choice between the two top surgeons.you can search for their hairline work and decide.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, duckling said:

Maybe for hairline i lean towards feriduni

Yup, tend to agree, will have chats with both and decide, I make sure to post the results and process once I got my surgery booked!

Thanks for the help!

• Thanks 1