Please help me decide between FueCapilar and Bogota Hairlines

Canyon62

Hello everybody! I have been learning so much from this forum over the past year or so and I can honestly say I wouldn't even know about either of these two clinics if it weren't for this forum, so thank you all for providing so much valuable content. I will add my own, once my procedure is done!

Speaking of procedures, I have had FUT previously to recreate and fill in my hair line/mid scalp but I did not take the doctors advice to get on meds back then, so my natural hair loss continued and now I am going to do one final procedure, FUE this time. My goal is to not change my hairline, but to simply fill in behind it some more, fill in the mid scalp where I have lost more hair and a little bit in my crown. I will continue finasteride after the procedure and will also add in minoxidil afterward as well. Based upon what I have seen is possible these days, I am confident that I will finally be happy with my hair and free of fibers.

I have narrowed down my choices to FUECapilar/Dr. Turan and Bogota Hairlines/Dr. Camacho or Dr. Pareja. Both clinics have quoted me between 2000-2500 grafts and both are cautious but confident with my donor because my previous FUT, which left a very thin and well healed scar. I can say that I have seen what looks like great results from both clinics with a similar amount of grafts on patients that have much less hair to begin with than I do. The cost difference between the two of them is relatively negligible when you take into consideration the difference in airfare and travel time, given that I am from Arizona, but I am not one to overpay for no good reason either. But the other differences I have seen pointed out are:

• Mentions of Turans results lacking in density.
  • Turan being stubborn about hairlines design (which shouldn't be much of an issue for me as I don't want a new hairline design anyway)
  • Members paying for the BH package with Camacho doing the work, but then he doesn't actually do the work.
  • There being more than 1-2 surgeries per day at Bogota Hairlines, as they say they do.

So, with the understanding that higher value is more important to me than price and that I need this one to be done well, because it is likely the last procedure that my donor can support, which would you all recommend to me? FUECapilar with Dr Turan? Or Bogota Hairlines? And, if BH, do I need to see Dr. Camacho or will I get great results from Dr Pareja?

Thank you all so much, in advance for your help. 

• Valued Contributor

Imo for hairlines you should consider fuecapilar but dr gur and not dr turan...dr gur's hairline and overall outcome is better in that budget ...though you may do your own research bt my pick would be de gur's vip package 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thank you for your response @A_4_Archan  I’m not too concerned about the doctors abilities when it comes to hairlines, as my hairline has already been created by my previous procedure. All I’m looking for this time is density, filling in behind the hairline and mid scalp, as well as good donor work as I have the FUT scar back there. Bonus points would go to the doctors ability to transplant into that FUT scar. 

• Valued Contributor

Yeh if hairlines are out of question than gur and turan are similar imo...than you can go with turan ..have seen good results from him over here as well on many other forums 

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
26 minutes ago, Canyon62 said:

Thank you again @A_4_Archan! Do you have any thoughts about Bogota Hairlines? Or would you only recommend FueCapilar?

Bogota hairlines is also good...have seen some good results by them....but was just concerned about them when i saw 2-3 people mentioned that the main surgeon is not giving proper attention ...but overall they are producing good results and you may consider them...

--> My Thread

5 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Bogota hairlines is also good...have seen some good results by them....but was just concerned about them when i saw 2-3 people mentioned that the main surgeon is not giving proper attention ...but overall they are producing good results and you may consider them...

Yeah, that has my concern as well. But to be honest, I would probably pick the package with Dr Pareja anyway because all I need is density and I don't think I need the top doctor to be able to execute on that. I definitely like the results I see come out of there as well, they seem to do a lot with the hair they transplant.

• Like 1