Am I going crazy?

7 minutes ago, duckling said:

for your peace of mind you can get a trichoscopy test done which will give you clear idea which areas of scalp has how much density and you will be told if miniaturized hairs are there and many more details. you can set that as baseline and in future whenever you think you are losing hair then get another test done and compare. This way its easy for you to know which areas you are losing and can see pattern before it actually forms on scalp due to a lot of thinning over a time period.

3 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

i think your density 3 years ago even in the midscalp was worse then today. the meds are working. nothing to worry. enjoy life no need to stress yourself with neurotic thoughts

Thanks guys for all the information and the help! Really appreciate it! 

You have had what looks like a really good hair transplant, as mentioned the meds appear to be working well. I don’t see any issues whatsoever at this early stage, I think you will end up with a excellent result and will see you didn’t  have anything to worry about 😉

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

You have had what looks like a really good hair transplant, as mentioned the meds appear to be working well. I don’t see any issues whatsoever at this early stage, I think you will end up with a excellent result and will see you didn’t  have anything to worry about 😉

Amen to that brother! May all of us get what we are after! Thanks for the courage! 

• Well Done 1

You got checked by a doctor with a microscope/magnification who is top notch and he says he didn’t see any thinning but you expect some randoms who aren’t doctors to tell you based off some camera photos? 

Yes you are destined to be a NW6-7, all of us who get hairloss early are destined to be. The meds worked reversing miniaturization and so the surgeon can’t see it. 

Hair loss is progressive, the only people who know for certain they won’t lose hairs are the ones who are NW0 well into their 20s, 30s and 40s and 50s. You are NW3, you are definitely heading to NW4 maybe then NW6.

5 hours ago, Turkhair said:

You got checked by a doctor with a microscope/magnification who is top notch and he says he didn’t see any thinning but you expect some randoms who aren’t doctors to tell you based off some camera photos? 

Yes you are destined to be a NW6-7, all of us who get hairloss early are destined to be. The meds worked reversing miniaturization and so the surgeon can’t see it. 

Hair loss is progressive, the only people who know for certain they won’t lose hairs are the ones who are NW0 well into their 20s, 30s and 40s and 50s. You are NW3, you are definitely heading to NW4 maybe then NW6.

Thanks for your reply! I didn’t get checked by microscope from the doctor who did the surgery, but that was 2 years ago with Lorenzo and he saw miniaturised hair and he told he would enhance the area if he did the surgery. Yet my procedure was only the hairline. Also I thought the community is built for sharing thoughts and concerns about hairloss.

i don’t agree completely with this. You lose your hair in patterns, that’s why norwood scale exist in the first place and how every surgeon plans on working on your head for you to have hair into the future as long as possible. That’s also how elite surgeons from here work with donors “out of the safe zone”.