Hairline symmetry

its always tough to notice unless you keep hairstyle like this . if you see closely , his peak was exactly at centre but its thinned a little over years so its looking a little off centre but it still looks good. (his peak is big so tough to judge honestly)

Widows Peak Hairline: The Most Comprehensive Guide

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, duckling said:

its always tough to notice unless you keep hairstyle like this . if you see closely , his peak was exactly at centre but its thinned a little over years so its looking a little off centre but it still looks good. (his peak is big so tough to judge honestly)

Widows Peak Hairline: The Most Comprehensive Guide

Could just trim it if it becomes a nuisance I'd say. Still op's doesn't look half bad so it should be fine. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Don't worry ..your surgeon is right and when you will grow your hairs that will look natural..let me show you mine..you can draw such line on my pic and its almost similar to yours..not at center but leaning towards left IMG-20230508-WA0012__01.thumb.jpg.573fe79567e655ab874e22ce5b33132f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

54 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Could just trim it if it becomes a nuisance I'd say. Still op's doesn't look half bad so it should be fine. 

true.. as with any hairstyle where he combs hair back... that part may get highlighted and if he is uncomfortable with it then can trim it. 

in his benefit the peak is really small so its tough to notice in my opinion.. but its upto him..if he doesnt like looking at it everyday then can ask surgeon for solution.

Just now, duckling said:

true.. as with any hairstyle where he combs hair back... that part may get highlighted and if he is uncomfortable with it then can trim it. 

in his benefit the peak is really small so its tough to notice in my opinion.. but its upto him..if he doesnt like looking at it everyday then can ask surgeon for solution.

Yeah. I am honestly not the biggest fan of 100% symetric hairlines. I usually prefer them rounded or staggered rather then with that pointy end resembling the widows peak. 

But as you said, I doubt op is gonna be even remotely caring about this once his hair grows out. That peak is smaller then an Eagle's beak. 

You go to a surgeon, elite surgeon according to you. You agree on a hairline. He does his work and then you make a thread mid surgery shaming him?

Either it’s the surgeons fault and he didn’t design a hairline you agreed with or you’re too nitpicky and finding faults despite agreeing with the surgeon.

Edited by Turkhair

11 hours ago, Otar Norwood said:

I saw your message before you changed it. It’s sad that in this day and age people still behave in racist manner.

My message simply was to either fully trust your surgeon or abandon the surgery if you’re questioning him mid surgery.