Anyone have experience with Dr. Somesh at Eugenix?

Being a NW 5, I recently decided to go with Eugenix for a procedure likely in late July/early August. I was initially set on the Premium Package, which is now with Dr. Das. I've seen impressive stuff from Das, but going with the Premium Package is double the cost of the Exclusive Package, which features Dr. Somesh as the leading surgeon. 

I had a consultation with Dr. Somesh recently and he seemed like a great guy who knows what he's doing, but I haven't really found any results with him leading. I found some very limited results on here where he assisted, but not going through a high-graft procedure. 

I have enough funds to comfortably go with the Premium, but figured I'd see if anyone has experience with Dr. Somesh first. 

Edited by MAL87
words

this below case is going to be headed by dr somesh. its in june so probably updates will come soon for procedure. 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/68790-heading-to-eugenix-for-my-repair-procedure-in-june-2023/#comment-716864

he is the new inr 125 package. so i am waiting to see how he leads surgery too. Regarding his work , i have read he assists in cases of dr sethi and dr arika too and have heard good feedback. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, MAL87 said:

Being a NW 5, I recently decided to go with Eugenix for a procedure likely in late July/early August. I was initially set on the Premium Package, which is now with Dr. Das. I've seen impressive stuff from Das, but going with the Premium Package is double the cost of the Exclusive Package, which features Dr. Somesh as the leading surgeon. 

I had a consultation with Dr. Somesh recently and he seemed like a great guy who knows what he's doing, but I haven't really found any results with him leading. I found some very limited results on here where he assisted, but not going through a high-graft procedure. 

I have enough funds to comfortably go with the Premium, but figured I'd see if anyone has experience with Dr. Somesh first. 

He might be good but yet to see patient reviews about him....as you said you can afford a superior package imo you should at least go with a package in which dr das does the procedure ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

10 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

He might be good but yet to see patient reviews about him....as you said you can afford a superior package imo you should at least go with a package in which dr das does the procedure ...

That was my thought process, but considering Dr Bansal was recently in the same package, it's tempting to go with Somesh...

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, MAL87 said:

That was my thought process, but considering Dr Bansal was recently in the same package, it's tempting to go with Somesh...

Yeh it may be tempting but its not always a wise thing to go for the tempting things...though i am not saying that he is bad..but there are not many patient reviews about him...so my advice would be to go for the package in which at least dr das is performing the procedure ....if you wanna go for a budget option than there are few others you can look for....this is just my suggestion and you can make your decision based on your survey and understanding....if you are feeling confident enough than you may proceed with him...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

33 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yeh it may be tempting but its not always a wise thing to go for the tempting things...though i am not saying that he is bad..but there are not many patient reviews about him...so my advice would be to go for the package in which at least dr das is performing the procedure ....if you wanna go for a budget option than there are few others you can look for....this is just my suggestion and you can make your decision based on your survey and understanding....if you are feeling confident enough than you may proceed with him...

Yeah, this was totally my line of thinking initially. But you know what, someone's gotta give the guy a shot. He's clearly got experience with all the assistance he's given Dr. Das and Bansal and I think with the extra I'd be saving, I would be fully set for a second procedure down the line. 

I think I'm going to give him a shot.

@Eugenix Hair Sciences by any chance do you have results you can display from Dr Somesh?

Edit: I've also just found this recent thread with Dr.Somesh as the leading surgeon and the results look pretty great

Edited by MAL87