Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong works on Afro Hairs

Dear all,

I am currently in the process of researching and selecting a surgeon for my upcoming hair transplant in December. After much consideration and budgeting, I am leaning toward Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong as my preferred surgeon. However, I am concerned about his experience with curly afro hair, as I have not been able to find much information or examples of his work with this hair type.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or personal experiences that anyone can share regarding Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong's expertise with curly afro hair. I want to ensure that I choose a surgeon who has a proven track record of success with my hair type to achieve the best possible outcome for my hair transplant.

Thank you in advance for your insights and advice.

I’m sure If you requested it he would send you his Afro results? Can’t recall seeing many here. Dr Mwamba/Dr Bisanga & Dr Lapunzula are often considered as they do have a proven record with Afro Centric hair. 

Edited by BRITA-XL

• Valued Contributor

I don't know about afro hair...you may directly talk to him regarding this...if you need any help thn do let me know ..i just had my surgery with him few days back...but there is his another website where he is posting his results ..i will look at it and would tell you..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 months later...