Best doctors/clinics for diffuse thinning?

• Valued Contributor

@twentyone There are many good surgeons ...first of all i would like to request you to go through the recommended doctors list here and than you can pick 3-4 from that and consult them and look at their results of patients who has somewhat similar situation as yours...

Just guessing From your profile name i guess your are just 21 and Imho you should not think of a surgery at this stage...you can first try medication for atleast 10-12 months and i guess you will not need surgery .....try oral minoxidil and finasteride after consulting a good doctor and also can try prp therapy ...best of luck...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

7 hours ago, twentyone said:

Hi all, would love to hear everyone’s recommendations on doctors or clinics that are best for hair transplants with diffuse thinning. here are my pictures as a reference. thanks!

122ED29A-B6CE-48EE-8427-A00AD40E4636.jpeg

3B90BE75-5D9C-491C-BADC-1A8B55B207EF.jpeg

6D4CAC61-6659-49C6-955B-2BB7450039ED.jpeg

9CCFCB90-1E08-4F0C-8082-7BCCE55BD623.jpeg

52F8C9F2-4E5E-432E-934D-B1645E4446CF.jpeg

If you're not on any treatment you shouldn't even be thinking about surgery. There's a possibility you could get significant regrowth

7 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@twentyone There are many good surgeons ...first of all i would like to request you to go through the recommended doctors list here and than you can pick 3-4 from that and consult them and look at their results of patients who has somewhat similar situation as yours...

Just guessing From your profile name i guess your are just 21 and Imho you should not think of a surgery at this stage...you can first try medication for atleast 10-12 months and i guess you will not need surgery .....try oral minoxidil and finasteride after consulting a good doctor and also can try prp therapy ...best of luck...

i’m actually 27 not 21 haha. see my response above i’ve been on meds for years already 

If you have been on the meds and are stable then you are a good candidate. I think you have some good choices in Europe such as Bruno Pinto, Bruno Ferreira, Bisanga, Mwamba, Lupanzula, Rafael De Freitas, Juan Couto and Ximena Villa. 

There are good clinics for higher norwoods but to cover such a small portion of your hairline I think these would do. 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, twentyone said:

i’m actually 27 not 21 haha. see my response above i’ve been on meds for years already 

Oh sorry i missed that...than if your hairloss is stable than you can proceed with a surgery ...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 10:57 PM, TheGreatPretender said:

If you have been on the meds and are stable then you are a good candidate. I think you have some good choices in Europe such as Bruno Pinto, Bruno Ferreira, Bisanga, Mwamba, Lupanzula, Rafael De Freitas, Juan Couto and Ximena Villa. 

There are good clinics for higher norwoods but to cover such a small portion of your hairline I think these would do. 

I'm looking into Lupanzula.  Can you share some details about why you recommend him?  There aren't many patient-posted reviews on this forum, so could you share some more information about what specific results you have seen, and where? TIA