1400 Grafts Motion Clinic w/ Dr. Sung. Any Advice and Suggestions? Will I be OK?

It is week 3 for my hair transplant from Motion Clinic in Korea with Dr. Sung. I would love to trust the clinic on their promise that I it will look great and will touch-up IF it is necessary. Unfortunately I am struggling with the initial outcome and would greatly appreciate if this will look OK, or if I am stuck with an unnatural hairline.... 1400 Grafts so not too much and I have already gotten critisism from many people and I am not satisfied with the initial work. Can anyone here let me know if this will turn out ok? I know that it is too early to gauge the final outcome but the placements seem to stick out. I need advice on what to do to from here.Day4placement.thumb.jpg.74d84c0295db8004b4402f784afbc504.jpg

day 4.jpg

2 weeks.jpg

3 weeks.jpg

20230508_221335.jpg

20230508_221358.jpg

20230505_132130.jpg

Edited by hair_in_motion
Grammar

• Valued Contributor

Give it some time and let the grafts get enough matured before coming to some conclusion 

I have even seen dr wong doing such line incisions....

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

11 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Give it some time and let the grafts get enough matured before coming to some conclusion 

I have even seen dr wong doing such line incisions....

What do you mean "you have even seen Dr. Wong doing such Line incisions"? Are you saying it's bad work? Will it be that noticable once the grafts grow in?

Are there any tips on how to make this process better?

• Valued Contributor

@hair_in_motion Dr wong is a top tier surgeon and if he would do it than ofcourse it won't be a bad work ...if it would be noticeable than i don't think a well reputed doctor like dr wong would do it...and frankly saying its all done now..you just have one thing left with you is to wait and keep calm...i know its easy to say it than to do it..i am myself one week post my surgery and this waiting game sucks...

There are no tips as such dear...you just have to follow your doctor's advice about post op care...and be on medication religiously ..tht is what we can do at ths moment ...so don't hesitate now..and forget about this technique and angles at ths moment ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Not a fan of row implementation at all, yeah some “Elite” Drs may sometimes do it, but I just can’t ever see it as a good idea for anyone..
Being brutally honest i can see this needing another ht to soften the hairline and hopefully break up/disguise the rows. 1400 isn’t a lot of grafts in the great scheme of things, so at least you haven’t wasted a bucket load here. 
Best case scenario? You get good yield and you can then re evaluate in approx a years time. Would I go back to the same Dr? No, shame as the other Dr connected with this clinic seems to do better work imo. 
When it starts to grow in you will get a much better idea of what needs to be done. 
Of course all you can do now is wait, what’s done is done, post some updates so we can all see it progress 🙏

On 5/10/2023 at 4:22 PM, BRITA-XL said:

Not a fan of row implementation at all, yeah some “Elite” Drs may sometimes do it, but I just can’t ever see it as a good idea for anyone..
Being brutally honest i can see this needing another ht to soften the hairline and hopefully break up/disguise the rows. 1400 isn’t a lot of grafts in the great scheme of things, so at least you haven’t wasted a bucket load here. 
Best case scenario? You get good yield and you can then re evaluate in approx a years time. Would I go back to the same Dr? No, shame as the other Dr connected with this clinic seems to do better work imo. 
When it starts to grow in you will get a much better idea of what needs to be done. 
Of course all you can do now is wait, what’s done is done, post some updates so we can all see it progress 🙏

Thank you for the insight. Yes, I am disappointed at the rows and the multiple 'Multi''s they placed right in the front too.... But I'm really trying to look at this with a better perspective and make sure it is the best results this first HT can be.

With that said, what affects yield other than the fact I made sure the grafts were not dislodged or damaged? Is it possible that a graft just doesn't produce hair after it is transplanted? Any other tips other than general health?

I look forward to posting updates on my progress :)

• 5 months later...