Doctor recommendation

I am planning for my hair transplant surgery soon ...i have seen many reviews of doctors from all over the world which really helped me immensely ....i have checked out recommended list and consulted many doctors from that....most of the doctors told me that i can go for a session of 2.5k grafts to fix my hairline and a bit towards vertex ....most of them adviced me to stay conservative and preserve grafts for future ....

I have shortlisted 3 surgeon based on reviews and my budget ...they are dr laorwong ,dr turan and dr yaman ...very much confused whom to choose as they seems to be possessing same skill level (thts just wht am feeling) , so i thought of taking advice of you all about whom should i pick..your suggestions would be welcome...

Edited by The Stallion

• Valued Contributor

All of the mentioned doctors are almost similar in terms of their results and experience ....i am going with dr laorwong soon....so will share my experience with him...evn i like dr turan's work this days...and i was confused between this two..but thn i have chosen dr laorwong bt you won't go wrong with any of them..

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Very tough to pick one among those 3. Laorwong i think does FUT also so that is one other point which you consider. But with you needing 2500 grafts only , the FUT approach seems tough to suggest to you. But maybe you can do FUT if you think future hair loss might be aggressive. (But its something tough to predict)

If you wish to travel to turkey instead of thailand then go with turan / yaman based on their availability as i dont see any difference between both. But turan is slightly more experienced so he has a long waitlist. (unless you take someone's cancelled op date). 

58 minutes ago, duckling said:

Very tough to pick one among those 3. Laorwong i think does FUT also so that is one other point which you consider. But with you needing 2500 grafts only , the FUT approach seems tough to suggest to you. But maybe you can do FUT if you think future hair loss might be aggressive. (But its something tough to predict)

If you wish to travel to turkey instead of thailand then go with turan / yaman based on their availability as i dont see any difference between both. But turan is slightly more experienced so he has a long waitlist. (unless you take someone's cancelled op date). 

Thanks for your response..yeh vip package frm gur costs same but i...actually i feel that dr turan would be better than dr yaman and dr gur if i go to turkey...its just my gut feeling and nothing to do with results or experience ..actually i can travel to turkey or Thailaind ..it doesn't matter to me...so now i feel i should take a call between dr laorwong and dr turan....what do u think between both of them?

I have seen so many results from dr laorwong as well as dr turan and both seems to be good and well experienced...so confused whom to choose...

15 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

All of the mentioned doctors are almost similar in terms of their results and experience ....i am going with dr laorwong soon....so will share my experience with him...evn i like dr turan's work this days...and i was confused between this two..but thn i have chosen dr laorwong bt you won't go wrong with any of them..

What made you pick dr laorwong over other 2 if you can be specific ....