Eugenix FUE 3515 grafts w/ beard, NW6 with 2 prior procedures.

Thanks @Eugenix Hair Sciences and @A_4_Archan, the SMP makes a difference. Without the transplant, the SMP was useless, but now that hair is coming in, its a camouflage. I used https://picassojeff.com/ in Los Angeles and a second treatment in Orlando with https://vanguardsmp.com/ if anyone wonders. 

With my predisposition and I'm age 39. I don't "need" to be on Oral Minoxidil right? I would prefer to take minimum medication. Even though the finasteride seems useless, I don't want to risk going off of it. 

Looking forward to a 6 month, 9 month and year check in.

• Like 1

I would love to have Eugenix tackle my scars during my upcoming appointment, but I can't figure out how I will be able to sleep if I have to protect transplanted hair in the temples, front, top, crown, AND back of my head. The likelihood that I would lose some of the implanted hair under those circumstances just seems very high... So, I think it's prudent for me to handle the back of my head later. But I know that some folks have successfully managed to do it all at the same time, so I will ask Dr Das what she thinks when the time comes. I would rather fill in my scars than do my crown, to be honest. The finsteride and oral minoxidil might take care of my crown.

@Odysseus My crown was so bad, no medicine would fix it. Hopefully you're a responder to minox and finasteride.

As far as the scar being fixed. You can get a travel/U shaped pillow like for your neck. and sleep on that, with the surgical cap on. I think that would be fine. Eugenix gave me one to sleep on. 

If you're going all the way to India, I would knock it all out at once. 

19 hours ago, Seattlerunner said:

@Odysseus My crown was so bad, no medicine would fix it. Hopefully you're a responder to minox and finasteride.

As far as the scar being fixed. You can get a travel/U shaped pillow like for your neck. and sleep on that, with the surgical cap on. I think that would be fine. Eugenix gave me one to sleep on. 

If you're going all the way to India, I would knock it all out at once. 

Thanks. Yeah, I am hoping to be a great responder to the oral minoxidil in particular (with no heart-related side effects).

I'm a little worried that the neck pillow might not be enough, but, to be honest, I am thinking of rolling the dice. Filling in those scars is very important to me.