Is it normal for head to feel heavy after hair transplant

I felt my hairline area which had transplant stiff and kind of numb for few months before going normal, and it may have been because of anesthesia. Are you sure its forehead? Wait for a couple of weeks, probably it will go away.  You can even try icing it. Some people have swollen forehead but that goes away within a week.

7 minutes ago, TEXAN35 said:

I felt my hairline area which had transplant stiff and kind of numb for few months before going normal, and it may have been because of anesthesia. Are you sure its forehead? Wait for a couple of weeks, probably it will go away.  You can even try icing it. Some people have swollen forehead but that goes away within a week.

My forehead isn’t swollen it just feels weird I don’t know how to describe kinda like it’s stiff/heavy and yeah it’s like the hairline area. It’s probably from the anesthesia 

• Valued Contributor

I am yet to have my surgery so lets see how i would practically feel..but imo its normal to feel heaviness and numbness for few days...but if it persists even after a month than you can consult your surgeon ....all this things would differ from person to person..actually any surgery and not just ht will result in such things for few days i guess...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023