Feriduni vs De Freitas

decan19

Hey:  been looking into a FUE (around 2500 grafts) and am deciding between Feriduni and De Freitas.  Do both do the extraction and everything themselves or what exact steps does each Doctor do? Any thoughts on who to pick?

Thanks much

34 minutes ago, NegativeNorwood said:

IMO Feriduni is way better, his results are much more natural looking to me.

Only thing I dislike with Feridunis results are the high receding hairlines/hair line corners.

• Like 2

Just now, decan19 said:

Only thing I dislike with Feridunis results are the high receding hairlines/hair line corners.

That's true, he is usually very conservative. But he has some results with low hairlines, I remember seeing a couple here and on his Instagram, I believe it's a matter of comunication. If the patient responds well to medications, has a stable and slow hairloss and enough donor, there's no reason why him (or any other doctor) woudln't give an aggressive hairline.

Freitas doesn't do temples and implants in row patterns, Feriduni's results are much more complete and natural looking in comparison (not talking just about hairline design, but about the naturalness of the implanted hairs).

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

You’re better with someone who tends to do conservative hairlines with more natural results, than someone who does aggressive hairlines but whose results don’t look natural.

Hairline design is negotiable. Naturalness depends on skill.

5 hours ago, NegativeNorwood said:

IMO Feriduni is way better, his results are much more natural looking to me.

• Like 2