30 Year Old Patient Dr. Dorin 1169 FUE

Steve2019

35 minutes ago, needmyhairback said:

Looks good! Do you know the density of the hairline? And may I ask how much per graft did he charge?

$8.50 per Graft definitely expensive.

As far as density, everytime I met with him consultation to the day of surgery he told me I would need a 2nd surgery for density. I have had several consultations with many Drs he was one of a couple that told me I wouldn’t like the density. I went with him because of his previous work.  

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 5:57 PM, Steve2019 said:

$8.50 per Graft definitely expensive.

As far as density, everytime I met with him consultation to the day of surgery he told me I would need a 2nd surgery for density. I have had several consultations with many Drs he was one of a couple that told me I wouldn’t like the density. I went with him because of his previous work.  

Dr. Dorin is on the conservative side, which I think is better for the long term. From the photo the density looks decent. Please keep us posted.

1 hour ago, BRITA-XL said:

Always love the “Dorin” hairline ! 

What does that mean lol I’m very pleased with the staff, his work and the procedure. Not so sure about the density yet and fair warning he did tell me multiple times I probably will want another procedure. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...