Help choosing clinic HDC vs HLC vs Dr. Gur

Hey friends,
I need your help in choosing a clinic, and I would appreciate your advice.
I am interested in hair transplantation but my donor area is medium and even tends to be relatively weak.
I started using Minoxi and Propecia a year and a half ago and there has been a significant improvement, but my donor area is still limited, so I want to be complete with my choice of clinic if I do choose to have a hair transplant.
The three clinics I'm interested in: HDC (maras)
HLC
Dr. gur
The first two clinics I mentioned approved to accept me as a patient, I am currently waiting for a diagnosis from DR GUR.
The thing is that HDC HLC are much more expensive than DR GUR.
My question is, does the difference in price really reflect the level of differences in the work of these doctors/clinics?
I am attaching photos of the condition of my hair today and a year and a half ago (before starting the medication)
I would appreciate your opinion, and if there are friends here who were in a situation similar to mine in terms of baldness and the state of the donor area, I would appreciate sharing how the hair transplant turned out for you (even if you did it in other clinics)
Thank you!

55C10C61-5D87-4A80-8A1B-C7BD778C999A.jpeg

C3931D6C-72B0-4520-941B-CACEAFE4D89F.jpeg

519CF9D9-6A85-44EE-9DB4-983462D63F7F.jpeg

E90C7941-7D67-4A6B-BF89-4101C56ABE6A.jpeg

1391C2A4-0819-4443-960B-A1A1947B26E0.jpeg

56A82FA4-ECB6-4351-AFA2-658AB21A052C.jpeg

D861660C-7B54-4973-9687-F94616EC734E.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

Hello...you are a good responder to meds...and thats a really good thing when you are going for a surgery ...but still imo your donor is a bit weak as the baldness reached right above the safe donor ...plus your hair is looking thin as well...so please be on a conservative side and set your goals accordingly ....

As far as clinic goes,all the ones you have chosen are good ones....actually hdc if offering one week stay with a very good after care process so their prices can be a bit more than dr gur...and hlc is doing manual extraction so ofcourse they would charge more for that...if you are looking for a budget option than dr gur/dr turan would be fine and also dr yaman(who is having a very good experience in high norwood cases)....this are the options in turkey...and you can also consider doctors out of turkey in a budget category ...should consider dr nader,dr Camacho ,dr laorwong (am already booked with him) 

And if you can stretch your budget(around 4usd per graft) than you can consider dr pittela who is excellent in higher norwood cases

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

You are a good responder on meds. You have to keep taking meds until you want to keep your hair.
Between these three I would consider HLC the best one. However price difference doesn’t reflect the level of a clinic. The three ones you mentioned are all good options with the Gur to be more value for money option. Which area are u planning to do for your first procedure ?

On 4/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, Belve said:

You are a good responder on meds. You have to keep taking meds until you want to keep your hair.
Between these three I would consider HLC the best one. However price difference doesn’t reflect the level of a clinic. The three ones you mentioned are all good options with the Gur to be more value for money option. Which area are u planning to do for your first procedure ?

The areas I want to do are the front and mid sculpt… I wonder how many grafs per cm2 would give me a good density… don’t want my head look like those who look funny with poor density 😔

• 2 weeks later...