Advice on clinics/dr's for curly hair, potential grafts I will need and few others

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well. I wanted to get some advice on a hair transplant. I'm just starting my research phase and came across this forum. Some of the questions I have are whether I am a good candidate for an FUE transplant. To put things into perspective. I'm 32 years old. I noticed signs of MPB at around 28-29 so it started late for me.  How many grafts would I need based on the pictures? I wanted to fill the crown and also fix up my hairline. Another question I had was whether it is more advisable to wait a little longer before getting a transplant as I'm not bald yet but I am not sure if there is a right time. My hairtype is curly what advice can you give me on clinics for my hair type, which Doctors would be best? I was considering Turkey but I want to avoid hair mills so any advice on that would be great. I am also open to other places as well. I've come across Dr Bisanga and Dr Mwamba's name pop up a few times in the forum. 

image.thumb.jpeg.796d11df0b3febcfa965a2f348b157dc.jpegBacknTop.thumb.jpg.3aef11187aa88bd412a1bfda38417963.jpgBackCrop.thumb.jpg.e412512396ddaa537f9e93b42f442893.jpgimage.thumb.png.f0bf74907ff76344eb5d58785f5543ea.png