Good FUE clinics in India

The obvious answer everyone will give you is Eugenix. They are probably the most popular clinic on this site. There is also Dr Bhatti. He’s not as commonly seen these days here. Some say his results have declined since he expanded business. His clinic is Darling Buds.

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, RamanRaghav said:

Please let me know few good clinics in India for FUE.

You can go with eugenix ....there is one more dr who was very good..his name is dr bhatti...but as Rafael stated his results are declining ..there is dr soni(medispa) who mostly does fut+fue....and there is dr aman dua(ak clinics) who has lots of experience and well regarded surgeon but his results dont match the standard for me...so to be frank you are sort of options in india and count on eugenix only....and if you can travel out of india than you get many options and this is a lifetime thing so you can adjust a bit ..mostly all people here would have travelled far away for their surgeries and even i will be one of them ...i am traveling from india to thailand for my surgery in few days ..

If you can than Please post your photos so evryone can see your current hairloss situation and can guide you accordingly ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

4 hours ago, Archan said:

You can go with eugenix ....there is one more dr who was very good..his name is dr bhatti...but as Rafael stated his results are declining ..there is dr soni(medispa) who mostly does fut+fue....and there is dr aman dua(ak clinics) who has lots of experience and well regarded surgeon but his results dont match the standard for me...so to be frank you are sort of options in india and count on eugenix only....and if you can travel out of india than you get many options and this is a lifetime thing so you can adjust a bit ..mostly all people here would have travelled far away for their surgeries and even i will be one of them ...i am traveling from india to thailand for my surgery in few days ..

If you can than Please post your photos so evryone can see your current hairloss situation and can guide you accordingly .

I'am interested in Euginex will you be able to give me price breakup for different doctors.

Recently I connected with medispa and their charges where Rs40/graft with 30,000 extra ot charges .

But they asked me for fut + fue which I'am not interest in .

• Valued Contributor
52 minutes ago, RamanRaghav said:

Frontal region with slight thinning in the crown

IMG20230402161855.jpg

Oh from this pics it seems you dont even need a transplant..plus you hair seems to be very thick...you can try meditation first...try finasteride and minoxidil for at least 7-8 months before thinking of a surgery...actually medication works very well for crown and you can do prp sessions for crown as well...

Eugenix prices have changed ..i guess their prices will be mentioned on their website ..

Edited by Archan

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, Archan said:

Oh from this pics it seems you dont even need a transplant..plus you hair seems to be very thick...you can try meditation first...try finasteride and minoxidil for at least 7-8 months before thinking of a surgery...actually medication works very well for crown and you can do prp sessions for crown as well...

Eugenix prices have changed ..i guess their prices will be mentioned on their website ..

I have been using minoxidil for almost 5 years now since last year I have been using finasteride + minoxidil soultion ... The medication has worked for me but few patches are not able to fill for that I was considering a transplant

• Valued Contributor

Oh i can understand ...than you can choose eugenix ..go for a package in which dr bansal is doing incisions and if you can't afford it than at least choose a package in which dr das is performing the surgery ..dont go lower than that...thts just my opinion ...

• Like 2

--> My Thread

2 hours ago, RamanRaghav said:

Recently I connected with medispa and their charges where Rs40/graft with 30,000 extra ot charges .

But they asked me for fut + fue which I'am not interest in .

Personally I like Medispa, I’m not keen on Eugenix these days for various reasons, and haven’t got any faith in Dr Bhatti, the quality of results declined years ago. 
Maybe Medispa would consider just FUE if that’s you’re preference? I know they prefer the combo hts, but don’t always do them.

• Like 2

Hair transplants come with a risk of something going terribly wrong. I would never guess you were losing your hair from your pictures. Your hair is incredibly thick and there's a possibility of damaging your native hairs and the density not matching in your hairline. Or the yield is poor and you create a problem that you don't really have and are now forced to go down a path of more and more surgeries. 

Unless your crown is visibly thinning I strongly urge you to delay getting a transplant until it worsens. I believe most (ethical) doctors would agree with not doing a transplant.

• Thanks 1

Hi Raman,

You can go with Dr. Suneet, I have also gone through this procedure and my experience with Medispa was really good, they done combine technique. you can check my results below.

• Thanks 1