Doctors outside of Turkey and UK

Hair2023

Hi,

I have been researching doctors outside Turkey and the UK. 

I have had a consultation with Dr Yaman and Dr Gur regarding my NW3 and thinning crown - I’m impressed by both but not too sure about Dr Yaman’s hairline work? In particular why he doesn’t include a “wiggled” line on the front hairline but Gur does, any ideas?

I also had a consultation with Dr Mittal in London/Manchester - impressive but it’s out of my price range and time line. 

I have been looking at other options, can’t seem to find much on them but what are the opinions on these?  

Kosmed Klinik: Madiha Mahmoud and Elham Hakhamaneshi  - Hamburg

Clinica LHR: Dr Augusto Guerrerio - Lisbon

Skin and HairDr. Theocharis - Greece 

Insalaco clinic: Dr Insalaco Italy

Thank you.

• Valued Contributor
22 hours ago, Hair2023 said:

Hi,

I have been researching doctors outside Turkey and the UK. 

I have had a consultation with Dr Yaman and Dr Gur regarding my NW3 and thinning crown - I’m impressed by both but not too sure about Dr Yaman’s hairline work? In particular why he doesn’t include a “wiggled” line on the front hairline but Gur does, any ideas?

I also had a consultation with Dr Mittal in London/Manchester - impressive but it’s out of my price range and time line. 

I have been looking at other options, can’t seem to find much on them but what are the opinions on these?  

Kosmed Klinik: Madiha Mahmoud and Elham Hakhamaneshi  - Hamburg

Clinica LHR: Dr Augusto Guerrerio - Lisbon

Skin and HairDr. Theocharis - Greece 

Insalaco clinic: Dr Insalaco Italy

Thank you.

Dr mittal is doing great work...if you wish to have a good hairline work thn you shud consider dr pekiner in turkey...and if you want more affordable one thn dr gur is fine...and you cn check out hdc clinic in Cyprus as well...

I dont knw abt the doctors you mentioned other thn dr insalaco..she is a good surgeon ...she is doing great work..bt if dr mittal is out of budget than dr insalaco would be out of budget as well ...cause she is charging more thn evn mittal i guess...still you can correct me if she has dropped her prices ...

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023