Bansal vs Bicer vs Nader for diffuse thinning

Hello everyone, 

I have decided to plunge into the hair transplant world and I am having a tough decision on who to chose between Bansal (Fuegenix), Bicer, and Nader. Price is no issue among the 3 and I have been quoted for 3400 from Fuegenix and 3000-3500 from H&W.

I am a 26 year old diffuse thinner who has been on fin for about a year and min for 3 years. I am based in California and would like to know who should I go with? All 3 surgeons are fantastic! Its a tough decision. I have seen great results for patients with my particular hair loss as well.

Please sway my decision !

B1108638-C0EE-489C-9A36-A2E46C652EF0.jpeg

31B77645-2DB3-4821-935F-EC0F85692696.png

2EFC54CF-E482-4666-AE9A-8326CE3B00FE.jpeg

F21E8E96-8578-482D-88C4-560023D948A2.jpeg

DE9F54BC-1102-474B-9027-48B24B1FDCB0.jpeg

Another Diffuse thinner here. After a year of research, I would go with Turan, Pekiner, HLC, De Freitas, Feriduni or Bansal. Please note that i listed these doctors because they have a relatively short waiting list (maybe up to a year). Other top-tier doctors have a waiting list for consultations varying from one to three years (bear in mind the word consultation). 

7 hours ago, honey21790 said:

dr wong is awsome in diffuse thinning

He's brilliant at it. I had zero shock loss after and wasn't even on finasteride at the time. H&W would be quite close to you and you'd probably get the best density from them, however they are all very solid options. Look carefully at their results and ideally speak to past patients. There can be nuances involved

Edited by BurnieBurns

12 hours ago, Stilgar said:

Another Diffuse thinner here. After a year of research, I would go with Turan, Pekiner, HLC, De Freitas, Feriduni or Bansal. Please note that i listed these doctors because they have a relatively short waiting list (maybe up to a year). Other top-tier doctors have a waiting list for consultations varying from one to three years (bear in mind the word consultation). 

l was going to look into Freitas and get a consultation. 

Bansal is looking like a strong candidate to me due to the availability. How do you feel about their packages? Is it worth to get Bansal as the lead? Or their senior doc? Is there much of a difference?

I’m also hesitant about the techs doing majority of the work as opposed to Nader and Bicer doing majority, if not all, of it.

36 minutes ago, IcyNeighborhood99 said:

That was my personal favorite choice as well. Would consider someone else over Nader given my pattern of hair loss? 

I think there’s little reason to.  He’s a great choice, especially when considering budget.

Check out my journey here:

37 minutes ago, IcyNeighborhood99 said:

That was my personal favorite choice as well. Would consider someone else over Nader given my pattern of hair loss? 

I think there’s little reason to.  He’s a great choice, especially when considering budget.

Check out my journey here:

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

Agreed. He has availability in March 2024 which is a bit too far for me. I would like to have it done in August, but I understand the timeframe argument of waiting to get the right surgeon. 

1 minute ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I'm curious where you read that. 

I believe the scar could be more noticeable with FUT, as opposed to the FUE method of picking individual grafts. 

The success is about similar these days  and guys like Nader only offer FUE

• Valued Contributor

If you are on budget thn dr nader is a good choice....if you can afford a package in which dr bansal herself does the extraction and incisions thn you cn surely go with her...if your budget is around 3.5-4usd thn de freitas and pittela are best ...and if budget is nt a barrier at all thn h&w and fuegenix(which you wer mentioning by mistake) are the best of best ones...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, IcyNeighborhood99 said:

Sorry about that lol ! 

No, FUE is the best for diffuse thinning from what I researched. Unless you think otherwise?

I don’t see what’s that’s got to do with it. I had FUT. it should depend on te donor and extent of hair loss pattern, not whether your recipient in diffuse or not 

1 hour ago, BurnieBurns said:

I don’t see what’s that’s got to do with it. I had FUT. it should depend on te donor and extent of hair loss pattern, not whether your recipient in diffuse or not 

I mean its a cosmetic surgery. I would rather have the FUE process of extraction, as opposed to having that scar that a FUT produces. 

Also, I need a higher number of grafts. It could be harder to conceal that scar a FUT would produce. Just an overall better option to opt for a FUE for me. 

1 hour ago, Archan said:

If you are on budget thn dr nader is a good choice....if you can afford a package in which dr bansal herself does the extraction and incisions thn you cn surely go with her...if your budget is around 3.5-4usd thn de freitas and pittela are best ...and if budget is nt a barrier at all thn h&w and fuegenix(which you wer mentioning by mistake) are the best of best ones...

Thank you! I believe the package with Bansal equates to about $4 a graft. Would you pick Freitas over Bansal for a diffuse thinner like myself? I have not done enough research on Freitas. 

2 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

The decision of FUT or FUE is a personal one based on preferred hair style or donor characteristics e.g degree of retrograde alopecia. 
If you have your reasons for preferring FUE that’s fine, but it isn’t overall ‘better for diffuse thinners’. As for the amount of grafts needed, FUT before FUE will more often than not give you a larger lifetime supply of grafts.

As a diffuse thinner myself I recieved nearly 6k via FUT with Dr Wong. He told me if I opened for FUE I couldn’t have exceeded 3k without the donor looking very thin. This is all individual though and I’m not trying to dismiss your point, but rather show a different perspective for others reading. I’m sure you’d be in fantastic hands with Dr Bansal

1 hour ago, BurnieBurns said:

The decision of FUT or FUE is a personal one based on preferred hair style or donor characteristics e.g degree of retrograde alopecia. 
If you have your reasons for preferring FUE that’s fine, but it isn’t overall ‘better for diffuse thinners’. As for the amount of grafts needed, FUT before FUE will more often than not give you a larger lifetime supply of grafts.

As a diffuse thinner myself I recieved nearly 6k via FUT with Dr Wong. He told me if I opened for FUE I couldn’t have exceeded 3k without the donor looking very thin. This is all individual though and I’m not trying to dismiss your point, but rather show a different perspective for others reading. I’m sure you’d be in fantastic hands with Dr Bansal

Of course! No issues with you offering a different perspective :)

I was quoted for H&W, but the cost is a bit much. How was your experience? Was it worth it?

8 minutes ago, IcyNeighborhood99 said:

Of course! No issues with you offering a different perspective :)

I was quoted for H&W, but the cost is a bit much. How was your experience? Was it worth it?

Cheers. I had a great experience with them, very professional, and happy with the result.

Yes, I couldn’t have afforded their FUE either.. With FUT I only had to pay $5 p graft for the first 2000 then $3 for the rest. I consulted with Eugenix as well and if I wanted FUE I probably would have gone with them :)

2 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Cheers. I had a great experience with them, very professional, and happy with the result.

Yes, I couldn’t have afforded their FUE either.. With FUT I only had to pay $5 p graft for the first 2000 then $3 for the rest. I consulted with Eugenix as well and if I wanted FUE I probably would have gone with them :)

Congrats man! Would you happen to have a post of your journey? I would love to see how yours looks since we both are diffuse thinners.