Confused between Eugenix and Dr Gur

45 minutes ago, Knightrider said:

Eugenix can do 3000 grafts from scalp and around 2000 from beard. So total 5000 grafts for $4500. While Dr Gur said we can extract 3000 grafts for €3000. So guys I really need your suggestions which surgeon to go with.

DD8444F8-C0F0-4033-A9D8-1B9B1FA5C577.png

DCBF3932-9B5B-4066-B24B-08F2891DE30A.png

3000 grafts won’t be enough for full coverage IMO 

1 hour ago, Knightrider said:

Eugenix can do 3000 grafts from scalp and around 2000 from beard. So total 5000 grafts for $4500. While Dr Gur said we can extract 3000 grafts for €3000. So guys I really need your suggestions which surgeon to go with.

DD8444F8-C0F0-4033-A9D8-1B9B1FA5C577.png

DCBF3932-9B5B-4066-B24B-08F2891DE30A.png

So, Eugenix would be the better option as compared to Dr Gur? 

• Valued Contributor
15 minutes ago, Knightrider said:

Yes, Dr Das will be performing the surgery. 

Yeh thn u cn go with her ...u should compare results of both of them thoroughly and thn take you decision ..both are good..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I'm not a believer that more in one go is necessarily better. 3,000 now and 3,000 later is fine - you never know how grafts are going to grow (or not).

That said, this one case at HLC makes me very reticent to recommend them.

Then again, Eugenix also has some misfires.

I'd probably lean towards Eugenix, if only because your donor is probably at no risk of depletion. Be very careful if they recommend a high percent of beard grafts -- it doesn't seem to cover as well as donor area hair as of late.

Both eugenix and dr Gur are good options to go. You should compare their results and select the one that fit your needs and budget too. 
If you would select dr Gur you would do another sessions after one year for another 3000 grafts ?

Edited by Belve

On 2/23/2023 at 1:31 PM, Knightrider said:

The thing is Eugenix can do 5000 grafts including beard graft as well but Dr Gur can only do 3000 grafts. 

How is 5k grafts which eugenix 5k$? I though the dr das package is more expensive 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

On 2/23/2023 at 8:38 PM, Z-- said:

I'm not a believer that more in one go is necessarily better. 3,000 now and 3,000 later is fine - you never know how grafts are going to grow (or not).

That said, this one case at HLC makes me very reticent to recommend them.

Then again, Eugenix also has some misfires.

I'd probably lean towards Eugenix, if only because your donor is probably at no risk of depletion. Be very careful if they recommend a high percent of beard grafts -- it doesn't seem to cover as well as donor area hair as of late.

Dr Gur is not with HLC.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jay said:

even then does dr das perform the full surgery or techs?..how much is she involved?

dr das does the incisions, while the rest is done by techs (implantation and extraction of grafts).

On 2/24/2023 at 3:59 PM, Knightrider said:

I’m leaning towards Eugenix since they are doing 5000 grafts. Dr Gur is only able to do 3000 grafts. Also, the customer service from Gur is pathetic, they don’t even respond for 2-3 days. 

5000 grafts is still not enough for your case, you will need another surgery too. So with both options you will do 2 surgeries. I think Dr Gur is a great choice with less cost.  The costumer service doesnt matter for the result.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Mahesh42 @Jay

11 minutes ago, Knightrider said:

Yes, $4500 is for their lowest package but they have included Dr das in my case. 

I guess with the updated pricing i dont think dr das is performing in rs120 per graft package ....it has become more costlier ...still you can ask thm for the updated pricing..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

32 minutes ago, Knightrider said:

Eugenix said 5000 grafts, Dr Bicer said around 4000 grafts and Dr Gur said only 2500 grafts. They all are very experienced in HT but Dr Gur is estimating very low graft count. 

It's a bit tricky with the hairs still there. I would guess around 3500 grafts if perfectly done in between. Maybe Gur is being conservative and wanting the areas where there are already hairs to grow via medication, while Eugenix may feel that the existing hairs are almost not worth taking into account and a whole head needs to be done. I'm not a doctor so please consider these complete guesses.

Yeahhh! I understand.. but 2500 grafts would be very less to fill in the density.Dr Gur might reduce the graft when i see him i person, what i have read reviews of others. I guess I’m better to go with Eugenix.

• 2 months later...
On 3/2/2023 at 9:09 AM, Knightrider said:

Yeahhh! I understand.. but 2500 grafts would be very less to fill in the density.Dr Gur might reduce the graft when i see him i person, what i have read reviews of others. I guess I’m better to go with Eugenix.

A few months later, have you decided who you're going with? I'm debating the same three clinics.

Edited by MAL87

Yes, i went with Eugenix last week. They did 4057 grafts( scalp and beard combined)since my donor area was not really good enough because of my previous HT. So far I’m happy with the Eugenix procedure. 

• Like 1