Your perspective on Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu (TR)?

Hundekund123

Hello,

I am currently searching for hair clinics in Europe and Turkey and I am looking for quality options. My shortlist includes FERIDUNI, Hattingen, Bicer, HLC, and Prof Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu. I would like to gain some insights about Prof Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu, as I have had a very good impression of him, but there isn't much information available about him in online forums. He ticks all the right boxes.

• He only sees one patient per day and performs most of the work, including extractions and incisions, himself. His long-term team handles the implantations.

•  He is a fellow of ABHRS, has 25 years of experience, has performed over 5000 surgeries. His website is https://getnewhair.com/.

• When I spoke with him on the phone, he took the time to answer all my questions, unlike other clinics such as Bicer, where I felt very rushed. His approach is very conservative when it comes to hairline design and graft quotes. All correspondence is done directly with him personally, unlike others like HLC, which uses assistants.

•  He does not engage in aggressive marketing.

While I have a very good impression of him, which is better than the more well-known places like Bicer and HLC, I am still a bit concerned since there is not much information available about him. What I have found is positive, but it is just not a lot.

I would appreciate hearing your perspective about Kayihan Sahinoglu, ideally from someone who has undergone surgery with him.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Moritz

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Hundekund123 said:

Hello,

I am currently searching for hair clinics in Europe and Turkey and I am looking for quality options. My shortlist includes FERIDUNI, Hattingen, Bicer, HLC, and Prof Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu. I would like to gain some insights about Prof Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu, as I have had a very good impression of him, but there isn't much information available about him in online forums. He ticks all the right boxes.

• He only sees one patient per day and performs most of the work, including extractions and incisions, himself. His long-term team handles the implantations.

•  He is a fellow of ABHRS, has 25 years of experience, has performed over 5000 surgeries. His website is https://getnewhair.com/.

• When I spoke with him on the phone, he took the time to answer all my questions, unlike other clinics such as Bicer, where I felt very rushed. His approach is very conservative when it comes to hairline design and graft quotes. All correspondence is done directly with him personally, unlike others like HLC, which uses assistants.

•  He does not engage in aggressive marketing.

While I have a very good impression of him, which is better than the more well-known places like Bicer and HLC, I am still a bit concerned since there is not much information available about him. What I have found is positive, but it is just not a lot.

I would appreciate hearing your perspective about Kayihan Sahinoglu, ideally from someone who has undergone surgery with him.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Moritz

I have gone through his website ...seems to be doing good work but nvr saw results posted on this forum or elsewhere ....so i can't comment on him..whereas feriduni and hattingen are two of the elite ones in the business ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I had a procedure with him last May and my results have been good so far (3,200 grafts for hairline and midscalp).  My donor looks pretty much the same before the procedure and I have very little scarring if any. He does the whole procedure by himself except he has assistants that do the implanting and only sees 1 patient a day which I liked.  The only thing I disliked was the lack of follow-up care but he always responds on WhatsApp.

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, BaldBobby said:

I had a procedure with him last May and my results have been good so far (3,200 grafts for hairline and midscalp).  My donor looks pretty much the same before the procedure and I have very little scarring if any. He does the whole procedure by himself except he has assistants that do the implanting and only sees 1 patient a day which I liked.  The only thing I disliked was the lack of follow-up care but he always responds on WhatsApp.

Can you share your pre and post op pics plz

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

12 hours ago, BaldBobby said:

Here's 8-months post-op...note I was always told up front I would need 2 procedures based on my Norwood

image.png

image.png.633d21311ede501ed28215c9c474543c.pngimage.png.8872142eb40536acf12ff4f3bc3ef80a.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.fb081a492b47aefa1cfb88edea6e1707.jpeg

Nice..yeh you need more grafts considering your grade of baldness ..so whn are you planning for ur next procedure ?

--> My Thread