Grey Beard hair as a source for follicle.

This may not be a common situation. My head hair is dark brown/black with very few greys, but beard is predominantly grey but dense. Is the quality of grey beard hair ok for a BHT ? I guess I will have to dye my hair if I use grey follicles on my head. But other than that , is the quality and thickness of grey hair good enough to be a source of  HT follicles? Or there are any concerns which I should be aware of ? 

In terms of using grey beard hair, there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. The color mismatch: As you mentioned, if you use grey beard hair for your scalp, you may need to dye your head hair to match the color of the transplanted hair. This can be a concern, as dyeing the hair can cause damage and affect the health of the hair.
  2. Hair characteristics: While the quality and thickness of grey hair is generally similar to other hair colors, the texture of the hair may differ. Grey hair can be coarser and wiry compared to darker hair, and this can affect how the transplanted hair blends in with the surrounding hair.
  3. Age-related factors: Grey hair may be thinner or weaker than younger, darker hair, and this affects the success of the BHT (Body hair transplant) procedure.