Dr. Gokhan Gur

magn1fikus

Good day friends

Planning to have hair transplant surgery in Istanbul with Dr Gur

Currently, on the NW scale, I m at 5

Did my research for long time and found out that FUE capilar is the most recommended and also only 2 patients per day

Can some one please share their opinions or thoughts about Dr Gokhan Gur

Much obliged 

than kyou

On 2/10/2023 at 3:41 PM, Jackdaniels said:

Both turan and Gur are really good options..Gur’S hairlines are natural and he also does 2 patients a day.
His is an ethical surgeon and take good care of every patient..the same apply for turan too. 

Yes I have heard his is. But I’m just concerned about the conservative hairline I don’t want to spend all that money and travel all that way to not be happy with it. From what I’ve heard he does the hairline he wants and that’s it. 

• Valued Contributor

If you don’t have confidence in your surgeon you will ultimately end up having more surgery so the budget cost becomes a mute point. I would recommend looking at surgeons who do great work on Norwood 5 patients. If Pekiner satisfies this criteria then he sounds like he may be a better bet. Excellent communication is mandatory prior to surgery. It becomes even more important post op. All the best! 

1 hour ago, Tydean said:

Yes I have heard his is. But I’m just concerned about the conservative hairline I don’t want to spend all that money and travel all that way to not be happy with it. From what I’ve heard he does the hairline he wants and that’s it. 

You don’t have to worry about a conservative hairline. Think that dr Gur does conservative hairlines for your own profit. He want to save donor grafts for future use. He is an ethical doctor who doesn’t want to spend all of your grafts in lowering your hairline. 
but if you have small hair loss problem you can negotiate with him about the hairline height. I don’t think that’s a problem at all…

1 minute ago, Jackdaniels said:

You don’t have to worry about a conservative hairline. Think that dr Gur does conservative hairlines for your own profit. He want to save donor grafts for future use. He is an ethical doctor who doesn’t want to spend all of your grafts in lowering your hairline. 
but if you have small hair loss problem you can negotiate with him about the hairline height. I don’t think that’s a problem at all…

Not chasing non-realistic results. i m okay with a conservative hair line and definitely not planning to go for mega session. Already consulted Dr. Gur. He advised that two sessions will be needed and mainly will focus on hairline and top of the head. The crown will need to wait and maybe finasteride and minoxidil will help to improve it with derma roller. Already made a deposit and booked surgery in may.