Topical Latanoprost

sunsurfhair

Anyone use or using Latanoprost with success? I came across this formulation and thought it looked quite interesting. I would prefer to not have the topical minox in it since I’m already on oral minox, but was curious what others thought.

image.png.cb02df2b97d9c747264c69763c7b1359.png

I saw a news story about this on this on TV this week. It looks like Rodney Sinclair's clinic in Melbourne is currently doing trials on topical Latanaprost. I'm not sure when they'll publish their results. Here's a link to the news story:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/sinclair-dermatology-trial-underway-to-see-if-eyedrop-medication-can-help-regrow-hair/53308555-516e-441b-a6ce-83243dbe9b67

Edited by Viney

• 3 months later...

I'm interested also.  I recently got my results back from the Trichotest and the topical recommendations were Melatonin, Dutasteride and Latanoprost.  I haven't seen many others sharing their experience with it Latanoprost though so wondering if it would have any efficacy or not.  I'm currently not applying anything topical, only orally.  

On 2/6/2023 at 6:53 PM, sunsurfhair said:

Anyone use or using Latanoprost with success? I came across this formulation and thought it looked quite interesting. I would prefer to not have the topical minox in it since I’m already on oral minox, but was curious what others thought.

image.png.cb02df2b97d9c747264c69763c7b1359.png

Where did you find this? It looks interesting. 

10 hours ago, jim1973 said:

I'm interested also.  I recently got my results back from the Trichotest and the topical recommendations were Melatonin, Dutasteride and Latanoprost.  I haven't seen many others sharing their experience with it Latanoprost though so wondering if it would have any efficacy or not.  I'm currently not applying anything topical, only orally.  

i know in the beginning, it was very expensive to purchase, hence not many ppl got in, but i also think if i remember correctly, while it is great at growing eye lashes, its not the best for scalp hair, which is why i think it never became the next minoxidil

• Like 1