Dr. Arvindh Poswal or Dr. Suneet Soni in India?

soulcaster7

Just now, soulcaster7 said:

Hye..can anyone share expereience of dr.poswal's surgery.. Im also having diffuse thinning (NW 6). So is it better for me to get FUT or FUE  or the combination of FUT+FUE? Any other ideas for my condition?

20230202_195420.jpg

20230202_200825.thumb.jpg.293871922061f421c0fb26b1eb4f553b.jpg

• Valued Contributor

Dr soni is a recommended doctor here and posted many results sou can see them by using search function.. bt dr poswal isnt in the list...i guess thr wud be very few people over here who  would be even knwing dr poswal..

Thr are many doctors who are in the recommended list so go through all of them and thn see their results and compare them and thn take ur decision 

You have high grade of baldness so be careful and explore evry option before u choose any surgeon...

And start medication asap so u dnt loose more hair..

And plz post ur pic if u have any pic of ur donor area with somewhat shorter hair thn this so tht the hair dont layover and cover up the sparse areas ....so evryone can see hw dense ur donor area is cause frm ths last pic i can see many gaps on donor area whn i zoomed in and i fear ur donor area may nt be dense enough to make u a fit candidate for a transplant ...

Edited by Archan
  • Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

20 minutes ago, Archan said:

Dr soni is a recommended doctor here and posted many results sou can see them by using search function.. bt dr poswal isnt in the list...i guess thr wud be very few people over here who  would be even knwing dr poswal..

Thr are many doctors who are in the recommended list so go through all of them and thn see their results and compare them and thn take ur decision 

You have high grade of baldness so be careful and explore evry option before u choose any surgeon...

And plz post ur pic if u have any pic of ur donor area with somewhat shorter hair thn this so tht the hair dont layover and cover up the sparse areas ....so evryone can see hw dense ur donor area is cause frm ths last pic i can see many gaps on donor area whn i zoomed in and i fear ur donor area may nt be dense enough to make u a fit candidate for a transplant ...

Oh thank you so much..i will post one i trim them

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, soulcaster7 said:

Oh thank you so much..i will post one i trim them

You welcome ...yeh do post it for better understanding ur situation 😊

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

On 2/5/2023 at 5:39 PM, Archan said:

You welcome ...yeh do post it for better understanding ur situation 😊

On 2/5/2023 at 5:13 PM, Archan said:

Hye can i know what meds i shud start? Topical fin? Whatta bout the sides? Quite hesitant

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, soulcaster7 said:

Hye can i know what meds i shud start? Topical fin? Whatta bout the sides? Quite hesitant

Am taking oral minoxidil and finasteride since 2 years and i dnt had any side effects ...u can try it and see if it suits u or nt...and u cn even use a topical version of both...

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor

U wc....evn m frm india...and am a pharmacy owner myself..so if u wanna look at topical version thn look at morr-f lotion (this is a combination of minoxidil and finasteride ) and if u wanna look at oral one thn its lonitab 2.5(minoxidil ) and finax 1mg(finasteride)

--> My Thread

13 minutes ago, Archan said:

U wc....evn m frm india...and am a pharmacy owner myself..so if u wanna look at topical version thn look at morr-f lotion (this is a combination of minoxidil and finasteride ) and if u wanna look at oral one thn its lonitab 2.5(minoxidil ) and finax 1mg(finasteride)

Any sides?

• Valued Contributor

I am taking oral ones since so long and i didnt faced any side effects till now ..bt see thr r few who had faced some issues...bt its nt a poison..i mean thrz nt such instantaneous side effects ..so if it doesn't suit u thn u cn stop it...and topical version has the least side effects ...so u cn switch to tht if oral doesnt suit u...and u cn consult a surgeon as well ...

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

• 1 month later...

On 2/5/2023 at 3:40 PM, soulcaster7 said:

Hye..can anyone share expereience of dr.poswal's surgery.. Im also having diffuse thinning (NW 6). So is it better for me to get FUT or FUE  or the combination of FUT+FUE? Any other ideas for my condition?

20230202_195420.jpg

dr soni is good, but the level of baldness you have is extensive. Are you on any meds. Try consulting with Eugenix also. I did my HT from there too. 
My only concern is the donor area and the diffuse thinning, do your research properly before choosing any clinic. Cheers. 

• Thanks 1