Hair Clinics without a large online presence

Hey Guys!

Ive already got a procedure booked for myself - and I’m quite confident in the choice. 

However, I just happened across a case from a doctor in South Africa, and looked at all their cases I could find online. The work - to me - looks great, and they seem to manage great results with very little grafts. 
Apart from one case and their own page there isn’t anything online about them though it seems. (If I can say, it’s "The Hairfront" in Capetown)

How does one differentiate between a clinic that’s just not great at marketing themselves online/ doesn’t have patients posting on forms, and one that actually not great? 

There are so many clinics across the world and like everything else in nature, they end up organizing themselves into a hierarchy of some sort based on patient choices: a small number of clinics get all the attention and most get very little attention. Some of those clinics getting very little attention/not doing as wide of marketing may produce great work. It's just harder to figure out for sure when there aren't many people online you can see posting personal results and information about their procedures there. It's simply nature. I guess going to a lesser-known clinic with fewer overall public reviews and cases shared is just a risk you take. I would try to get as much information from a lesser known clinic as possible; essentially interrogate them to vet them and determine if they're high quality and trustworthy.

Edited by general-etwan