Question about post op growth

Hi. After a hair transplant, the hairs that shed, do they usually start to grow slightly than shed. Or do they just shed? Are hairs that start to grow before shedding also going to shed or have those just start growing like they would later on?

After my hair transplant, my hairs grew slightly longer for around 23-25 days, and then the shedding started. All those hairs that grew longer, or a majority of them had shedded.

I did have some hairs that didn’t grow longer at all, and they remained after the shed and are still here 2 months into my transplant.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

24 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

After my hair transplant, my hairs grew slightly longer for around 23-25 days, and then the shedding started. All those hairs that grew longer, or a majority of them had shedded.

I did have some hairs that didn’t grow longer at all, and they remained after the shed and are still here 2 months into my transplant.

Yeah I have some grow at about 21 days post op. Some had shredded without growing. I was hoping they'd just keep growing but I'm guessing the majority will shed and than grow back. I just find it interesting that they appear to be growing but still will shed