Bisanga or Mwamba ?

On 2/12/2023 at 3:14 PM, DavidFrancis said:

And with flash

378CDDFD-2927-4F8B-A9C6-EF5DEFC0C504.jpeg

Man I'll be honest, I don't think you should be looking for a (second) transplant when your hair is still rapidly falling out at 24 years of age. It's highly likely your hair loss will continue for a few years before (potentially) stabilizing. The age thing makes me think you haven't seen the worst of it yet especially if you're also medicated and its still aggressive 

3 hours ago, Decimal said:

Man I'll be honest, I don't think you should be looking for a (second) transplant when your hair is still rapidly falling out at 24 years of age. It's highly likely your hair loss will continue for a few years before (potentially) stabilizing. The age thing makes me think you haven't seen the worst of it yet especially if you're also medicated and its still aggressive 

But in front, the first graft is not dense. Whether I add grafts now or in 5 years, it's the same thing, right? If you need 1000 or 2000 to densify, you might as well put them now than wait 5 years, right? 
But above all, is my case catchable? Because I have to repair the first graft, and fill the missing areas
I'm lost, I can't position myself and I suffer a lot from this situation. 

On 2/16/2023 at 2:14 AM, DavidFrancis said:

But in front, the first graft is not dense. Whether I add grafts now or in 5 years, it's the same thing, right? If you need 1000 or 2000 to densify, you might as well put them now than wait 5 years, right? 
But above all, is my case catchable? Because I have to repair the first graft, and fill the missing areas
I'm lost, I can't position myself and I suffer a lot from this situation. 

I trust you will be meeting with the doctor soon?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

4 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Finasteride sides tend to be temporary 

Donor looks great in the pic without flash. 

What would be your plan if you become Norwood 6 or 7? What would change?

Precisely, I hesitate to densify now the front, or wait a little more. To be norwood 6 at 26-27 years old is inconceivable for me, I already suffer a lot from this situation. 
For now, I plan to continue the medication for 7-8 months, then evaluate my donor area, and schedule a repair + densification of 1500 grafts. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 8:06 PM, vanilia said:

I was also considering Bisanga for my second OP, but he wanted that i come first to brussels to check how good my donor was since i already had one and if i am a good candidate...so this would be two time travelling and months between checking and operation.

small price to pay to get your second surgery with a highly regarded surgeon tbh