My experience with Dr Cooley

Marcelo

I just had my first Hair transplant procedure after one year of extensive research. I started researching the hair transplant procedure and found the hair transplant network and other great websites. After long nights of research I chose Dr Cooley located in Charlotte North Carolina for my hair transplant procedure. I cant believe how lucky in am to have found a doctor with as must knowledge, decation and passion for hair transplant as great as Dr Cooley. It think it's very important to find a doctor with great credentials such as Dr Cooley because the hair transplant industry is filled with so many scans that do almost do anything to lore you in, such as offer someone a free vacation for attending a consulation.

My six years experience with hair loss started when I was only 21 years old. I tried Rogaine and propecia, but weren't getting the results I was looking for, therefore I decided to proceed with a follicular unit hair transplant procedure that consisted of 2000 grafts in the front area. I was very nervous going into the procedure, but the procedure was painless. I Cant get over the dedication of his staff that took great care of me and spent the entire day, 10 hours, on my surgery. Right now, I am 10 days post-ops and did not experience any pain or swelling. I feel very confident with the work that Dr Cooley and his staff have done and look forward to the results of the procedure.

In conclusion I want to thank Dr Cooley, Aliene watts and the rest of his staff for the dedication, and the hair transplant network for the valuable resources.

Next week I will post some digital pictures of my procedure in the website so people can learn from my procedure similar to what the moderator of the hair transplant network has done for everyone else.

I just had my first Hair transplant procedure after one year of extensive research. I started researching the hair transplant procedure and found the hair transplant network and other great websites. After long nights of research I chose Dr Cooley located in Charlotte North Carolina for my hair transplant procedure. I cant believe how lucky in am to have found a doctor with as must knowledge, decation and passion for hair transplant as great as Dr Cooley. It think it's very important to find a doctor with great credentials such as Dr Cooley because the hair transplant industry is filled with so many scans that do almost do anything to lore you in, such as offer someone a free vacation for attending a consulation.

My six years experience with hair loss started when I was only 21 years old. I tried Rogaine and propecia, but weren't getting the results I was looking for, therefore I decided to proceed with a follicular unit hair transplant procedure that consisted of 2000 grafts in the front area. I was very nervous going into the procedure, but the procedure was painless. I Cant get over the dedication of his staff that took great care of me and spent the entire day, 10 hours, on my surgery. Right now, I am 10 days post-ops and did not experience any pain or swelling. I feel very confident with the work that Dr Cooley and his staff have done and look forward to the results of the procedure.

In conclusion I want to thank Dr Cooley, Aliene watts and the rest of his staff for the dedication, and the hair transplant network for the valuable resources.

Next week I will post some digital pictures of my procedure in the website so people can learn from my procedure similar to what the moderator of the hair transplant network has done for everyone else.

Marcelo,

It's great to hear of your positive experience with Dr. Cooley and his staff. I cannot wait to see the pictures. Best of luck and happy growing to you!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Marcelo,

Congratulations on your successful HT! As a Cooley HT patient myself, I am not surprised at how great your experience was.

Dr. Cooley is one of the hidden gems of the HT field. For whatever reason, his name doesn't get bandied about as often as some of the other highly recommended HT surgeons.

Best of luck with your new hair! I'm sure you are going to be pleased at the outcome.