Who are some of the best body hair surgeons in the world?

31 minutes ago, Hah6788887 said:

Anyone know who specializes in that and if there are any in the US that are very good?

I'm talking about like chest, leg, are hair etc. More for filling in between gaps. 

After seeing the cases of Eugenix, Dr. Sethi is the best in utilizing BHT. You can see the journey of @Gatsby(Truely inspirational) for people like us. 

Travelling shouldn't be a big deal, the cost will be cheaper to the docs in USA. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adam561 said:

After seeing the cases of Eugenix, Dr. Sethi is the best in utilizing BHT. You can see the journey of @Gatsby(Truely inspirational) for people like us. 

Travelling shouldn't be a big deal, the cost will be cheaper to the docs in USA. 

Any others? That's too far for me. I'm located in the US. 

37 minutes ago, Hah6788887 said:

Any others? That's too far for me. I'm located in the US. 

Never let travel be an issue when it comes to hair transplants. If you want to keep in the US for BHT you are literally making the choice to compromise your result

4 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Never let travel be an issue when it comes to hair transplants. If you want to keep in the US for BHT you are literally making the choice to compromise your result

Thats not true. I'm not saying I won't travel. I just have a certain amount of how far I'm going. That's too far. I'd consider Europe,  but ideally if there's a good surgeon in the US I'd prefer that. That's why I'm here asking. This is just research. I had an op about 2 weeks ago