4 Months and 9 Days : Please rate my hairline out of 10 based on how natural it looks ? Shall I expect 60% more density in another 4 months

Hi Everyone ,

I am currently at 4 months 9 days and wanted to know your thoughts on how natural the hairline looks in when sunlight is just at side to hairs or back and also when bright sunlight is directed towards scalp .

I see the sparseness which worries me  when the sunlight is directed towards scalp and hairline just doesn’t look that dense due to sparseness. Shall I expect the density to increase by 60% or more in coming 4-6 months which might resolve the sparseness /see through the scalp ?

It would be really great to know your thoughts and help me understand what should I expect ahead in this journey .

Sharing two videos link :

Sunlight not directed on scalp -

https://imgur.com/a/B1qE4J7

Sunlight directed on scalp -

https://imgur.com/a/m6gkes2

Post -OP :

041DF938-EFF2-482B-AC4F-58B032A6ED68.thumb.jpeg.2d179b6598e6e5f79bd4d90420317d66.jpeg

Pre-OP :

B7A7B1DB-F250-4360-9BEA-9DACE34E734D.thumb.jpeg.46237defd301b60397620c7fb5db3bd6.jpeg

You're only 4 months in. Too early to assess, though growth seems fine at this stage. I'd just relax and evaluate after the 8 month mark as to whether this transplant is a success/failure.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, StillAlive said:

Something does not track...how did your hair grow so fast from shaved to like..10cm in 4 months?! Share the magic :D

Hey Mate , I think if you see above the hairline part those are the non HT hairs which might be giving you an illusion of that they are way long but yea I felt that HT hairs also grew well and I didn’t do anything special just was disciplined with high protein diet , multivitamins and Finasteride 1 mg

Some people get faster growth than the others. That doesnt mean if you have fast growth on month 4 u will get 60% percent more in the next months. The maximum growth is achieved in many cases until month 6 or 7. After these months minor changes occur like thickening of grafts etc..

Edited by Gramatik

4 hours ago, Madhur Vansil said:

Hi Everyone ,

I am currently at 4 months 9 days and wanted to know your thoughts on how natural the hairline looks in when sunlight is just at side to hairs or back and also when bright sunlight is directed towards scalp .

I see the sparseness which worries me  when the sunlight is directed towards scalp and hairline just doesn’t look that dense due to sparseness. Shall I expect the density to increase by 60% or more in coming 4-6 months which might resolve the sparseness /see through the scalp ?

It would be really great to know your thoughts and help me understand what should I expect ahead in this journey .

Sharing two videos link :

Sunlight not directed on scalp -

https://imgur.com/a/B1qE4J7

Sunlight directed on scalp -

https://imgur.com/a/m6gkes2

Post -OP :

041DF938-EFF2-482B-AC4F-58B032A6ED68.thumb.jpeg.2d179b6598e6e5f79bd4d90420317d66.jpeg

Pre-OP :

B7A7B1DB-F250-4360-9BEA-9DACE34E734D.thumb.jpeg.46237defd301b60397620c7fb5db3bd6.jpeg

for 4 months in id say that’s honestly looking good bro! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StillAlive said:

*laughing* I know the look! I'm in full overgrown cactus mode myself right now!

But in all seriousness, it looks phenomenal for just 4 months man, you are looking at a mega home run result!

Thanks mate ..Best of luck to you too 

2 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Some people get faster growth than the others. That doesnt mean if you have fast growth on month 4 u will get 60% percent more in the next months. The maximum growth is achieved in many cases until month 6 or 7. After these months minor changes occur like thickening of grafts etc..

Oh okay so I expect another 2-3 months of growth Hope the sparseness improves drastically 🤞

It would be great if others can suggest on what can I expect in coming months in terms of growth and density and also if when did they observe less sparseness around which month mark as when lighting is directly on scalp

Thanks 

9 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

didn't you already post a similar "How is my growth thread" 4 days ago? 

Yes mate but didn’t got many responses was expecting people to share their experiences so thought of sharing the video in sunlight and ask them up .HT really tests our patience level 😔

On 1/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, Gramatik said:

Hey Mate , I reached the clinic for the same query and this was there reply :

Please find below the hair growth cycle for your reference :

1-3 months - The shedding phase may happen.
4-6 months - 40% to 50% Hair growth is there, hair growth will start but the density will be a bit low.
9-12 months - Full hair growth can be observed with good density.