Hair Transplant in Turkey!

garfie20

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a hair transplant surgeon in turkey for front and crown. I would say Im a NW 3 vertex at this time.

I came across DR. Kaan penikeer and Dr. Cinik, any reviews for them from people who've had it from turkey? I want to avoid the hair mills. 

Please recommend some skilled surgeons and clinics in turkey from your own research and/or experience. Would really appreciate it guys if your words saved me a botched operation :)

First I would like to ask why Turkey?  Then, I want to tell you that the two names you mentioned are of two completely different levels: the first one is a very good surgeon who does all the procedure by himself (the only thing I would change if I were him, is his consultant, moderator on an Italian forum, not exactly the best of ethics), the second is a hair mill (even if the best hair mill in Istanbul together with Serkan Ayigin), which produces excellent results if you are lucky to end up in the best team of technicians his has.

• Like 3

These are different clinics at all. Dr Pekiner is a top surgeon, he does the whole procedure by himself and he charges about 2.5 €/graft. Dr cinik is probably the most famous hair mill clinic which has different packages from 2300 to 3300 € where most of his surgeries are done by techs, while he has one package in which he is doing the incisions though at 3300€. 

surgeons in Turkey where at least the incisions are only done by the doctors are Yaman, Gur, Turan, Demirsoy, Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser. You could select one of these depending on your budget..

• 2 weeks later...

This is funny. I've had a transplant with Dr Cinik and just recently Dr Pekiner

It is true Dr Cinik is a hair mill, he is involved in the incisions - well if it's still the same as 2017 when I went. Price is obviously the drawcard. You just need to hope you have the best technicians working on you that day... I would not recommend

Dr Pekiner - I saw him just a few days ago. He is the best in Turkey in my opinion. I was not disappointed, he is involved in every aspect of the surgery and is meticulous in everything. 

Save the extra money and see Dr Pekiner , or someone of his caliber 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, ITA said:

First I would like to ask why Turkey?  Then, I want to tell you that the two names you mentioned are of two completely different levels: the first one is a very good surgeon who does all the procedure by himself (the only thing I would change if I were him, is his consultant, moderator on an Italian forum, not exactly the best of ethics), the second is a hair mill (even if the best hair mill in Istanbul together with Serkan Ayigin), which produces excellent results if you are lucky to end up in the best team of technicians his has.

I totally agree with you regarding his consultant.

• Like 1