Fly-in Program @ Hair Restoration Institute of MN

Colt454321

I wanted to share my experience of visiting Dr Petrus at the Hair Restoration Institute of MN with their fly-in program. I booked a virtual consultation with HRI in the fall and scheduled my procedure for their first available date in December. Because was traveling in for the FUE, Dr Gary covered the hotel (which I didn't realize is literally next to their clinic) and reimbursed $200 for my flight. Traveling in was super easy as MSP is a direct flight and the hotel shuttle takes you directly there. The day starts early with the nurse going over vitals and medical history while Dr Gary draws on the new hairline. My FUE Extractors were Nusra and Ray and they were awesome. Tianna (?) helped place and she was also great too -- her family is in Ukraine and so we talked about the war. 

Dr Gary was awesome. He made all of the sites for Tiana and Ray and was always in the room. It was important to me that my hairline be dense yet natural and that my donor hair wouldn't be overharvested and Dr Gary made sure of that. He was great with pain management and letting me take breaks to use the bathroom and stretch my legs. We were finished around 3pm and I went back to the hotel. Came back to have my scabs washed and flew out the following afternoon.

All in all a great experience. Far easier flying in than I had anticipated.

Hairline.png.JPG

Side Hairline.png.JPG

Extractions.png.JPG

ext.png.JPG

Planted Grafts 2.png.JPG

Planted Grafts.png.JPG

• 8 months later...