5.5month after HT, 3500grafts planted, no visible growth at this point. Failed HT?

dsq83

@dsq83 By the way man, something that I wanted to ask you : 

When you got your burst of real growth, that transformed the wispy, scraggly, hair-but-not-hair look into full, thick hair, was there a moment after month 7 where after looking at a mostly dormant scalp for months on end, you suddenly had this moment of 'Holy sh!t, look at all that growth!'. Like a big, eureka, cartoon moment.

For me, getting close to seven months, it's been slow, gradual improvement, no crazy 'Wow, I turned into a werewolf overnight' moments. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 12:26 AM, StillAlive said:

@dsq83 By the way man, something that I wanted to ask you : 

When you got your burst of real growth, that transformed the wispy, scraggly, hair-but-not-hair look into full, thick hair, was there a moment after month 7 where after looking at a mostly dormant scalp for months on end, you suddenly had this moment of 'Holy sh!t, look at all that growth!'. Like a big, eureka, cartoon moment.

For me, getting close to seven months, it's been slow, gradual improvement, no crazy 'Wow, I turned into a werewolf overnight' moments. 

Dear Mate! no I didn't have that type of growth, I guess length of my hair plus hair that were planted started to grow around 6-7months, but I wouldn't say that it turned out to be Bob Marley ^^

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...