Finally Selected EUGINEX; Dr DAS, 3500+ Graft; Jan 16-17 2023

Hi Community,

Finally after struggling with Hair loss for almost 15 years, I have made my mind and have booked a slot with Eugenix Hair science for 16-17 Jan 2023.

Firstly I want to thank all the members as not knowingly you guys have helped me out so much in making this decision through your queries that I use to read (with diff account) regularly.

I believe now is the time to payback and help other folks who are where I was about 6 months ago when I started looking in HT seriously.

BACKGROUND

I am 35 year old, Indian Man, Currently living in Canada. I have been suffering with Hair loss from age 17.

In 2014, I started taking  Minoxidil, which I used for 1 year but it was so itchy that I left after one year(But have to say that my hair loss stabilize). Then in 2015, I tried few non surgical procedure and was recommended Finasteride.

Finasteride did wonders as it almost stopped my hair fall and I did got few thinning Hair back. But I when I got my hair back, I stopped taking Finasteride as I heard that it has some side effects although I didn't find any.

Recently I have again started taking Finasteride from Sep 2022 as I am already a DAD now :)

Now after so many years , I want to start back my hair restoration journey as now I am NW6.

EUGENIX - Initial Experience

I got in touch with Eugenix via Whatsapp, I got a reply and a call from Rishabh.

He was very nice and listened to all my queries and replied to almost of them very professionally. We had long conversation about almost all things related to HT . The patience and knowledge made me more comfortable. This along with all other review that I had seen in this forum gave me the confidence to book my HT with Eugenix and with Dr DAS.

I am currently in India for a vacation and visited Dr Das at Eugenix clinic at Gurugram location on 26 Dec 2022.

I again asked her about all my doubts specifically, about my donor area as I have thinner looking donor area. She Assured me that what I have is not DUPA but the direction of my hair which gives a feeling of thinner donor area. This was such a relief as I really wanted doctor to see me before I went for HT

PRE TRANSPLANT

I have been asked my Eugenix to get my blood work done 2 weeks before the HT. I think this is  a good thing as they can then detect if there are any precaution that need to take based upon my blood report.

Well this is where I am right now. I want you guys to come along in this journey with me and I will try to share each and every detail so that somebody can benefit from this.

WISH ME LUCK!!

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.26 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.27 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.26 PM.jpeg

• Like 1

Good luck @Maverick_HT !!
I too contacted Eugenix the other day and they kindly emails and called me back. I said I wanted Dr Sethi but they are pushing me to go for (his wife?) Dr Bansal. 
I'm still in my research phase. Cutting our the Turkey hair mills @mister_25 kindly taught me about, i'm edging towards Eugenix also. 

• Well Done 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 5:32 AM, Maverick_HT said:

@Glassbuildingoffice.. As per my research, eugenix is the way to go. Rest I can confirm more after 17th Jan. As per doctor, both Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal were beyond my budget so I opted for Dr Das as she is highly rated as well.

Really looking forward to hearing more. Good luck 🤞 

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 6:17 PM, Maverick_HT said:

Hi Guys, 

With my transplant date coming near, is there any do's and dont that you can share with me?

Hello @Maverick_HT, Thank you for showcasing your trust in us. Here are some of the pre-operative measures to follow: 

Avoid alcohol intake, at least one week prior to surgery.
Avoid smoking, at least one week prior to surgery.
Avoid hair oil.
Shampoo your hair regularly.
Avoid aspirin and painkillers for one week prior to surgery.
Do not shave or trim your head and beard prior to a week of the surgery. 

Extra note is to carry opened button shirts/jackets, that will be helpful after your hair transplant is done. 

Looking forward to seeing you, just relax and the rest will be taken care by us. 

• Well Done 1

On 1/2/2023 at 3:32 PM, Maverick_HT said:

Hi Community,

Finally after struggling with Hair loss for almost 15 years, I have made my mind and have booked a slot with Eugenix Hair science for 16-17 Jan 2023.

Firstly I want to thank all the members as not knowingly you guys have helped me out so much in making this decision through your queries that I use to read (with diff account) regularly.

I believe now is the time to payback and help other folks who are where I was about 6 months ago when I started looking in HT seriously.

BACKGROUND

I am 35 year old, Indian Man, Currently living in Canada. I have been suffering with Hair loss from age 17.

In 2014, I started taking  Minoxidil, which I used for 1 year but it was so itchy that I left after one year(But have to say that my hair loss stabilize). Then in 2015, I tried few non surgical procedure and was recommended Finasteride.

Finasteride did wonders as it almost stopped my hair fall and I did got few thinning Hair back. But I when I got my hair back, I stopped taking Finasteride as I heard that it has some side effects although I didn't find any.

Recently I have again started taking Finasteride from Sep 2022 as I am already a DAD now :)

Now after so many years , I want to start back my hair restoration journey as now I am NW6.

EUGENIX - Initial Experience

I got in touch with Eugenix via Whatsapp, I got a reply and a call from Rishabh.

He was very nice and listened to all my queries and replied to almost of them very professionally. We had long conversation about almost all things related to HT . The patience and knowledge made me more comfortable. This along with all other review that I had seen in this forum gave me the confidence to book my HT with Eugenix and with Dr DAS.

I am currently in India for a vacation and visited Dr Das at Eugenix clinic at Gurugram location on 26 Dec 2022.

I again asked her about all my doubts specifically, about my donor area as I have thinner looking donor area. She Assured me that what I have is not DUPA but the direction of my hair which gives a feeling of thinner donor area. This was such a relief as I really wanted doctor to see me before I went for HT

PRE TRANSPLANT

I have been asked my Eugenix to get my blood work done 2 weeks before the HT. I think this is  a good thing as they can then detect if there are any precaution that need to take based upon my blood report.

Well this is where I am right now. I want you guys to come along in this journey with me and I will try to share each and every detail so that somebody can benefit from this.

WISH ME LUCK!!

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.26 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.27 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-01 at 11.31.26 PM.jpeg

Keep us updating please. I am glad I found your post. I was actually searching for the https://www.grabmyessay.com/assignment-writing-services website online for my son because he wants to hire an essay writer but he doesn't now from where he can find an essay writer. When I was searching for that website link online, I found your post as well.

Keep us updating please :)