Transplant in Mumbai? (non-Eugenix)

Hey everyone! I will be flying to Mumbai in January and have reached out to several transplant doctors in that area. I wanted to go with Eugenix but I would have to fly up and back to Delhi (2hrs each way). I really don't want the extra headache of all that running around. So has anyone heard good things about other doctors in Mumbai? I have already contacted Hair Harmony and You, New Roots, Adon, Marvel Skin and Hair, and Fusion Aesthetic. They have all replied back but they haven't been super responsive to a video consultation. The exception is Hair Harmony, they had someone video call me on WhatsApp and it was pretty informative. But I thought I would see if anyone on here has has a transplant in Mumbai.

57 minutes ago, koopher said:

Ya thats why I originally looked at them but they said they didnt have any appointments in Mumbai from Jan 13 to Jan 26. The only exception was one of the days a doctor was available but it was 350 rupees per graft. 

Hello @koopher

You can visit our Mumbai clinic for a personal consultation anytime. You can send me a personalized message and I can assist you further to get an appointment. Our medical counsellor will be in touch with you and provide you all the required details. 

Regards, 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

There are people that will fly across the world to get to a high end clinic.  Hair transplants are forever.  Choosing an inferior clinic to save 4 hours (nothing in the long run) is a huge mistake.

This is a life long result.  You want to do anything in your power to get it right the first time.  4 hours is nothing.  I can understand not wanting to go to another continent, but yeah, go to Eugenix if you really want to do it in India.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

Eugenix does have a Mumbai clinic, I had mine done from Mumbai. You can adjust your timetable a bit but don't go anywhere else in india.

Other places may indeed be doing good work.. but they have no recognition and reputation in the first place. So they're not under the pressure to be as good and consistent as the clinics that are constantly held to high standards in these forums. (Ik it sounds cynical but it's true). 

The only possible other option in india is Medispa but it's in jaipur.

Edited by keratin_matters

19 hours ago, koopher said:

@BaldingEagle1 They do have a location in Mumbai but little availability. The only package they have is with the head doctor and its $4.23 USD per graft which is just insane. After getting there it would be a bit more than $5 per graft. The plastic surgeons in manhattan where I live charge $6. 

Mm gotcha 

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022