World Clinica

Has anyone had a transplant at World Clinica Istanbul recently. 

An acquaintance of mine (know him well enough to trust him) had a transplant there a few years ago. He was/is really pleased with his result and I've been really impressed with how diligent their rep has been over WhatsApp. She hasn't been pushy either which is good.

My only concern is that I haven't been able to find any reference to them on here. They've got good Google reviews , but I'm always sceptical of those.

Would be good to hear from somebody who has had a good experience there before it commit.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

On 11/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, gthomas21 said:

Has anyone had a transplant at World Clinica Istanbul recently. 

An acquaintance of mine (know him well enough to trust him) had a transplant there a few years ago. He was/is really pleased with his result and I've been really impressed with how diligent their rep has been over WhatsApp. She hasn't been pushy either which is good.

My only concern is that I haven't been able to find any reference to them on here. They've got good Google reviews , but I'm always sceptical of those.

Would be good to hear from somebody who has had a good experience there before it commit.

Your friend probably doesn't know what a good hair transplant is and no offence meant but neither do you. That's why it would be hard to say whether he's had a good result but then again, once in a blue moon, people win Russian Roulette i guess. 

If you stick around here, you'll become acquainted with the word "Hair Mill" and can decide if maybe this clinic meets that definition as most places in Turkey seem to. 

8 hours ago, gthomas21 said:

thanks for the reply, not heard good things then?

No, the problem may be that I haven't heard of it, Turkey is a jungle when it comes to hair transplants, if you're not careful you might regret choosing a clinic you've never heard of.

Give them a swerve bro and do you’re research, a few options are reliable in Turkey and the others are pretty much all hair mills where too many risks are involved... Don’t go for a tech based procedure and don’t get taken in by amazing reps or wonderful marketing.. look for actual real patient posted results! 

On 11/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, NARMAK said:

Your friend probably doesn't know what a good hair transplant is and no offence meant but neither do you. That's why it would be hard to say whether he's had a good result but then again, once in a blue moon, people win Russian Roulette i guess. 

If you stick around here, you'll become acquainted with the word "Hair Mill" and can decide if maybe this clinic meets that definition as most places in Turkey seem to. 

No offense taken, very new to it all! Do you have any recommendations? Most threads seem to lead back to Fuecapilar or Dr bicer in Turkey. 

2 hours ago, gthomas21 said:

No offense taken, very new to it all! Do you have any recommendations? Most threads seem to lead back to Fuecapilar or Dr bicer in Turkey. 

Personally my recommendation isn't to restrict yourself to one geographical location like Turkey and only there. If you need to save up a bit more, do so and make sure you go to a proper clinic with doctor involvement with making recipient sites, proper oversight etc.

The forum has a recommended list but it's not exhaustive. You'll also find reviews from places not recommended on here if you search and somebody went there. 

I always tell people to research and try look at the most recent cases to find the best fit for your budget, hair type and hair transplant needs. 

This site can be a wealth of information but if you're having problems finding details after using search and other topics, always okay to ask questions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Personally my recommendation isn't to restrict yourself to one geographical location like Turkey and only there. If you need to save up a bit more, do so and make sure you go to a proper clinic with doctor involvement with making recipient sites, proper oversight etc.

The forum has a recommended list but it's not exhaustive. You'll also find reviews from places not recommended on here if you search and somebody went there. 

I always tell people to research and try look at the most recent cases to find the best fit for your budget, hair type and hair transplant needs. 

This site can be a wealth of information but if you're having problems finding details after using search and other topics, always okay to ask questions. 

Thank you for the advice, much appreciated!