Bisanga VS Couto for hairline and temples

19 hours ago, shadowcast said:

Interesting video. "In most men, the right corner advances more than the left corner, and of course this also happens in templates" - this describes me perfectly.

Temple restoration is weird. In line with the above quote, I had only my right temple restored. My left temple is untouched. The result is so-so. I think the doctor erred on the side of going too subtle rather than too thick/dark. I basically have a light shadow of hair bordering the edge of my temple recession. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look great. Interestingly, I don't think the temple grafts shed at all, while the hair transplanted into my scalp did shed as usual. 100% (or close to it) survived and simply grew from day 1.

I have to say that Couto seems very good at doing temples. I wonder how many grafts were used in the cases from those videos (just graft count for the temples, not total grafts). I wonder if his temple results consistently look like that, or if those are just home runs picked out.

That was a nice video, most of them looked great, although the one with the grey hair where the temples were more black colored made it look weird.

Edited by Calihome1

On 11/17/2022 at 11:31 PM, kwestmke said:

If you had to do a transplant working on the hairline and temples for roughly 2000 grafts max, who would you choose between Bisanga and Couto?

While both have great reputations, I'm not sure but my take is that Couto's results are way more impressive and seems more skilled.

Bisanga is clearly one of the best as well and I'm inclined to go with him because Couto's wait is just too long, but im not sure

Who would you choose of the two?

You realize Cuoto is around 2 years in waiting time?