Can i have Regrowth?

omar77

I have some thinning. I use finasterine for about 4 years. I had some regrowth from it mostly in the crown. I have never use minoxidil cause i have excessive sebum and it monoxidil will get it worse.

I see black dots(follicle) all over my head is there any way to become real hair?

I read about Copper peptides. Does anyone really had regrowth from that?

omar77,

These black dots you are referring to...when did you start to see them?

Rogaine may stimulate some new hair regrowth especially if Propecia has helped to stablize your hair loss. But I understand you don't want to try that.

I haven't heard any real hair regrowth success stories from anyone using copper peptides.

Best wishes,

Bill

I used to shave my head so i didnt had notice of that black dots.I though it was normal hair.

So i guess they were always there.

Actually most of them is more than black dots its small hair that doesnt grow up normally as the rest.

I m in propecia more than 5 years, but i was still loosing hair cause of the bad condition my head was due to sebum. When i managed to keep my head clean i stopped to have hairloss and i also notice regrowth.

I dont know what ll happen if i use minoxidil, i think it ll irritate my skin

Hi Omar-

If you have been using Propecia for 4 years I would say at this point it's more than slim to none that you will be regrowing new hair. You would most likely have experienced regrowth the first year you were on Finesteride. Without seeing your head in person I'm only going off what you are describing but it sounds like the black dots are follicles, which you did say. It is highly unlikey that you would get any better results with Roagaine if you could use it. I'm unfamiliar with Sebum. Is that Sebbhoraic Dermatitis?

The scalp condition you have called Sebum sounds very similar to Sebhoraic Dermatitis. I was diagnosed with this several years back.You are absolutely right, the alcohol in Rogaine would definately irritate your skin and make it red and itchy. You are wise to stay away from Rogaine and stick with the Propecia. It sounds like you had some regrowth early on and you are keeping what you have so Propecia has been a positive for you.

When your scalp gets flakey and irritated,hair tends to break off but will definately regrow. The condition is a bummer I know but is also something that can be treated.

Hi Rajtoor-

If you have hair whatever length it may be, it will grow. I am definately NOT a doctor but I would think that this would be quite a slim to none chance that hairs on your head wouldn't be getting longer. Maybe those hairs are thinner and more fine than the other one's. If this is something that concerns you, you are best in going to see a qualified hair transplant doc.

Thank obie one, its geting longer now I think its because of rogaine, been using it for some time and this maybe new hair growth and yes, i can feel more thin hairs lying softly on my scalp. Are those thin hairs dying or starting to regrow?