finpecia

david007

Hey David when i first started i jumped straight in without doing all the reading and have been on generic 1mg for about 8.5 months. Most of this has been finpecia and I have really seen good benefits from it.

At around month 2 i started shedding the after a week of that it just stopped. Since then no hairs in the shower or on the bed everything just stopped dead. Since about month 7 i have seen thickening of my crown and lots more hair growth. I feel much more confident now and have started to grow my hair back from a buzz cut.

I guess finding a good site depends where you are and what your country and customs laws are. I can recommend a really good site where i get my finpecia from and i am in england. PM if you wanna know as i dont want to accidentally spam the forums, cheers lex

• 4 weeks later...

Hi David sorry i seamed to have missed this reply havent been online for a while. If your in the UK use www.direct-propecia.co.uk there prices are the same as the bigger pharma companies but as their an english site there customer service is great and their delivery time is really fast like a few days.

I guess now that the pound is so low in the exchange rate it might be a smart move for other countries to effectively use this site as they only deal in GBP and obviously the pound is weak to everything at the moment.

• 4 months later...