Is this doner shock loss?

Hello all.

Was hoping to tap into the wealth of knowledge of posters in this forum.

I am a little over 3 weeks post-op of a 2500 graft HT with Dr. Rahal. While I am optimistic of the transplanted hairs I will see down the road I have some huge concerns regarding the doner area. I know I may be a little paranoid but I would really appreciate some comments on how the doner area looks. If you could have a peek and tell me two things:

A) Is this shockloss beneath the scar? I really hope so as there does not appear to be hairs growing around ond below stitch marks.

B) How do you feel about how the scar is looking at this point? (3+ weeks post-op)

Thanks all in advance. I think this is a fantastic forum and while I read more than I post, I really value the input of many of the regular posters on here.

P1000103.JPG.1b1952226ecd2bffca4faa547658df27.JPG

Hello all.

Was hoping to tap into the wealth of knowledge of posters in this forum.

I am a little over 3 weeks post-op of a 2500 graft HT with Dr. Rahal. While I am optimistic of the transplanted hairs I will see down the road I have some huge concerns regarding the doner area. I know I may be a little paranoid but I would really appreciate some comments on how the doner area looks. If you could have a peek and tell me two things:

A) Is this shockloss beneath the scar? I really hope so as there does not appear to be hairs growing around ond below stitch marks.

B) How do you feel about how the scar is looking at this point? (3+ weeks post-op)

Thanks all in advance. I think this is a fantastic forum and while I read more than I post, I really value the input of many of the regular posters on here.

Headinahole,

You do seem to be experiencing a little bit of shockloss near the donor area. This actually is quite normal. You should start to notice your native hair start regrowing in a couple months.

In regards to your scar, your scar looks pretty good for 3 weeks post op. The right side is less noticeable than the right side but I imagine both sides will improve over time.

Did you have a tricho closure on your donor scar?