Oral Minoxidil Help

NickB

Hey guys i had a HT last year and am very happy with hairline. I have diffuse thinning and wanted to get on Oral minoxidil. Ive been taking Fin for 10 + years and stabilized and topical min off and on but due to needed it all over my scalp looking at trying oral min. So i had 2 appointments with derms about wanting to try Oral Min and they both declined. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to get Oral min . I live in the USA so i wouldnt mind paying an online fee to schedule a zoom call with a Dr . that is know to prescribe. Anyways if anyone knows of a Dr/HT surgeon that prescribes can you let me know . Also before you ask i have reached out to the DR. that did my HT and it has been for responce for 1 week . 

Thanks!

McGrath medical in Austin will prescribe a compounded form of oral minoxidil and finasteride after an online consultation. I just called up a few local dermatologists and asked if they had experience prescribing oral minoxidil, it was pretty easy to find several dermatologists.I suggest calling some dermatologists and asking about oral minoxidil before scheduling a consultation.

Edited by Tiger2050