Minoxidil and tretinoin mix

Travis612

Just wondering who’s using this combo.  How have you found it in comparison to just using straight minox? Are you doing the mix yourself, or getting in done by a compounding pharmacy? I’ve been on fin for 5plus years topical minoxidil for 2 years now and just don’t feel like I’ve been a good responder to it. I live in Australia and have contacted some compounding pharmacies but they don’t really seem to have much idea. Any help would be appreciated. 

I'm also considering adding tret to my minoxidil usage. I've actually found this cream thats a mixture of minoxidil and tret so you can just apply it and kill two birds with one stone. If I do add it to my routine I'm only gonna apply the cream 24 hours after microneedling for even better absorption. Idk about this site's policy about posting commercial links though.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 11:59 PM, MPBdestroyer said:

I'm also considering adding tret to my minoxidil usage. I've actually found this cream thats a mixture of minoxidil and tret so you can just apply it and kill two birds with one stone. If I do add it to my routine I'm only gonna apply the cream 24 hours after microneedling for even better absorption. Idk about this site's policy about posting commercial links though.

Interesting, I’ll look into it. I expected more people to be adding tret but maybe it’s not all that common. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...