Best spray/concealer to make a “new” hairline!

I’ve tried Toppik and it’s really a game changer, however, when i try to “create” a hairline i get some very mixed results.

I recently bought Mane hair thickener spray and root concealer, i Will post my results on that later when i’ve tried it.

Does anyone know What spray/concealer is the best to kind of create a hairline or the illusion?

969E25F0-1462-41FC-BF81-5F617E718A8E.jpeg

498EE12A-F208-494F-8B67-FD9B0C88167D.jpeg

Never put concealer on the hairline! I wouldnt put concealer on the hairline under any circumstance, let alone when you are completely bald there. 

You run the risk of it sliding down your forehead, talk about awkward! Even if this doesnt happen, it would make me anxious worrying about it happening. 

Also its very obvious when someone puts concealer on the hairline and there is no native hair to blend with it. 

Sone random dude in the office building i work in does this and its painfully obvious to even casual observers that he has fiber dust in his hair. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Never put concealer on the hairline! I wouldnt put concealer on the hairline under any circumstance, let alone when you are completely bald there. 

You run the risk of it sliding down your forehead, talk about awkward! Even if this doesnt happen, it would make me anxious worrying about it happening. 

Also its very obvious when someone puts concealer on the hairline and there is no native hair to blend with it. 

Sone random dude in the office building i work in does this and its painfully obvious to even casual observers that he has fiber dust in his hair. 

I get that, and appreciate the comment. 
Would you recommend a hair system then until i got time to schedule a time for my HT

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thegreatdane said:

Would you recommend a hair system then until i got time to schedule a time for my HT

ive never worn a system myself, but they seem to have their own baggage and are very high maintenance. 

If it was me, I would only wear a system if I was hoping to wear one for a long time. 

If you are planning on getting a HT in a year or less, I would try to cope as much as possible, w/o resorting to a system. 

Change your hair style, grow facial hair, get fit, level up your fashion, wear nice clothes, etc. All of these things will take both your and other's focus off of your scalp. 

But idk, maybe if you really want to you can wear a system if you absolutely can't cope anymore and can't be bald. Who knows, maybe you will love the hair system and put aside the hair transplant journey. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

ive never worn a system myself, but they seem to have their own baggage and are very high maintenance. 

If it was me, I would only wear a system if I was hoping to wear one for a long time. 

If you are planning on getting a HT in a year or less, I would try to cope as much as possible, w/o resorting to a system. 

Change your hair style, grow facial hair, get fit, level up your fashion, wear nice clothes, etc. All of these things will take both your and other's focus off of your scalp. 

But idk, maybe if you really want to you can wear a system if you absolutely can't cope anymore and can't be bald. Who knows, maybe you will love the hair system and put aside the hair transplant journey. 

I’m just so tired of having Two Big Bald spots that are very visible, I’m looking i to hair system at the moment because tbh im very busy in my personal life so i dont know when i’ll have to go to turkey and get a HT

• 2 months later...

Concealers work excellently on the crown and mid-scalp. In order to have any effect on the hairline, you'd need to at least have a hairline, to fill in, otherwise it's pointless.

I recommend buzzing everything down till the time for your transplant comes. I was so afraid of buzzing my hair and when the doctor shaved it pre-op I had this moment looking in the mirror where I was just 'Man, I should have done this 3 years ago.'