Thoughts on Dr Gur FueCapilar?

After doing some research and reviewing my options, I have the opportunity to book in with FueCapilar, a VIP package (all extractions done by Dr) performed by Dr Gur. It's affordable and the date suits me well. He seems to have a solid reputation on this forum, but my concern is the lack of results I can find online for Dr Gur. The only proper documented case I can find is here from another member of this forum: https://www.youtube.com/c/HairLossSolutions.

The area I'm having done is the hairline only, so I'd want it to be as perfect as can be. So yeah, can anyone speak from experience for this clinic? 

I also have the option to go with Eugenix, but the flight is very expensive, and it would only be one of the more basic packages. Additionally, I could get the surgery done in my own country (United Kingdom) for a similar price, but the consensus is that Europe and beyond do better work, right?

I can't speak for Dr Gur's work as I haven't seen a good amount. My personal opinion would be that if you are just having your hairline done I would save, do more research and select an elite surgeon. You'll look at this hairline for the rest of your life!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 4:27 PM, ProspectII said:

I can't speak for Dr Gur's work as I haven't seen a good amount. My personal opinion would be that if you are just having your hairline done I would save, do more research and select an elite surgeon. You'll look at this hairline for the rest of your life!

How do U feel about laorwong ?

tbh I’ve heard good things about gur